The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anybody play R&C yet?

What are your impressions? How many hours to beat?

Last edited:
If you don't own a 4K TV then you don't need to concern yourself with the new PS4. You won't see the benefits anyway so no need to be upset about anything.

For the dudes saying, "you don't have to buy it" for Neo, well duh, I cringe when I hear that excuse. Like a topic is off limits because your not force to buy it.

Jesus :rolleyes

we all know no one's being forced to buy anything but it's this "I'm being cheated" "I was promised" "Sony owes me" attitude that is being displayed across the net that is ridiculous

Sony gave buyers exactly what they advertised

If a dev fails to meet 1080x30 on ps4 which has seemingly become standard, that's on them

Last edited:
Idk never played a game :lol: doesn't seem like something I might be interested in, although I'm probably wrong

I've had Last of Us for a long time, actually started it yesterday. That opening scene :smh:

Dying Light has been intriguing me

Idk never played a game
laugh.gif
doesn't seem like something I might be interested in, although I'm probably wrong

I've had Last of Us for a long time, actually started it yesterday. That opening scene
mean.gif

Dying Light has been intriguing me
opening scene gets me every time 
frown.gif

Started "the Phantom Pain" and absolutely love it! Still fairly early into it but it's one of my favorite MGS games so far. The amount of freedom given on how to handle each situation is great and I'm loving the base building concept and how you develop weapons, get intel etc. While the cutscenes are part of the experience for me in these type of games(uncharted, last of us, GTA5) it's a welcome change that so far I haven't seen as many as I'm used to for this series. Tapes are cool, I only listen to the ones that interest me.

Started "the Phantom Pain" and absolutely love it! Still fairly early into it but it's one of my favorite MGS games so far. The amount of freedom given on how to handle each situation is great and I'm loving the base building concept and how you develop weapons, get intel etc. While the cutscenes are part of the experience for me in these type of games(uncharted, last of us, GTA5) it's a welcome change that so far I haven't seen as many as I'm used to for this series. Tapes are cool, I only listen to the ones that interest me.

Lol- I'm actually picking this up tonight after work

Someone recommend another game I should check out. Not interested in UC4. Could be a game that's been out for a while.
These are just my opinion. If you want more from a specific genre, let me know

AAA

Action - Infamous Second Son

Button Masher - Diablo III

Sports - Rocket League

RPG - Dying Light

JRPG - Final Fantasy VII Remaster

Open-World - GTA V

Platformer - Rayman Legends

Story Focus, Simple Input - Gone Home

Fighter (Beginner's Opinion here) 
laugh.gif