The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I forgot Nier was such a departure from the first one... 
mean.gif

Any deals on new Ps4s? Least bundled as possible. Best I can seem to do is uncharted 500gb bundle from monoprice for 330

Nah, bro, ****'s personal now.

All i do is think about him.

Man, the Cleric beast is so simple. I've played through the beginning part whether it be in NG+ or in a friends game to help them out at least 6 times, and have never died. Just stay behind him and at his feet, get a few hits in, and then dodge, rinse and repeat. He should be dead in no time.

:lol:

Just beat Dark Souls 3, 2nd half of the game was much better/tougher than the 1st.

Time for NG+, :pimp:

Damn?!?!? For real? And I thoughtI was far in it.... :smh:

I just beat the Twin Princes yesterday. My goal is to finish it before Tuesday. And then go back into NG+ and get everything I missed. It looks like it'll take awhile, but I'm getting a platinum in this too.... :nerd:

Almost done with Naruto Storm 4. This storyline got me ready to shed a few tears [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Going to restart Bloodborne from the very beginning tonight. I know it was posted some pages back, but I'm too lazy to go back and search for it. What is the recommended/best class to pick? Which items should I always keep in stock and are most useful? Hopefully I'll have the patience this time around. I gave up once I got to Father G. Any other vital tips I need to know?

Going to restart Bloodborne from the very beginning tonight. I know it was posted some pages back, but I'm too lazy to go back and search for it. What is the recommended/best class to pick? Which items should I always keep in stock and are most useful? Hopefully I'll have the patience this time around. I gave up once I got to Father G. Any other vital tips I need to know?
it'll take 40-50hr to beat it. Best starting class is saw cleaver or hunter axe. I hardly used the gun, so i kept blood vials stocked. Upgrade your strength, skill, and weapon. Also farm souls. Should be fine.

There's a lot of good builds, it really just depends on how you want to play.

IMO the best weapon is the Threaded Cane and it's a starter weapon that scales w/ Skill.

You can attack really fast and you can also transform it into the whip which is insane for crowd control.

In whip form I would just aggro a bunch of enemies, funnel them all into a doorway/alley and destroy them all in 2 seconds, :lol:

If you wanna try that then pick Professional as your class because I think that has the highest Skill from the start.

If you want a character that hits slow but super hard then look up a video on how to get Ludwigs Holy Blade, I think you can get it somewhat early in the game and just pick a class w/ high Strength off the bat.

Molotovs are good in the beginning of the game because all beast type enemies are weak to fire.

Cleric Beast gets destroyed easy w/ oil and fire, same goes for Gascoigne when he transforms.

If you're getting destroyed by bosses, just summon, it makes the fights a lot easier.

Also, be sure to explore EVERYTHING because the shortcuts are super helpful.

If you're deep into an area and die, don't feel the need to fight everything again, a lot of times you can run past enemies and get right back where you died insanely fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should make a film out of it.

The setting and you can pick any bosses for the film.

Make it rated r.

:lol:

Just beat Dark Souls 3, 2nd half of the game was much better/tougher than the 1st.

Time for NG+, :pimp:

Damn?!?!? For real? And I thoughtI was far in it.... :smh:

I just beat the Twin Princes yesterday. My goal is to finish it before Tuesday. And then go back into NG+ and get everything I missed. It looks like it'll take awhile, but I'm getting a platinum in this too.... :nerd:

That boss was annoying as hell.

I actually just made a new character instead of starting NG+ because I wanna see what this magic is all about.

I NEVER used Arcane in Bloodborne and I'm in the mood to spam spells for some reason, :lol:

Repped. I think I picked the two handed axe the first go around, will try it again tonight with the cane and whip. I had no oils and molotovs stocked last time when I fought Father G, it was impossible for me.

Back
Top Bottom