The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ive been playing Fallout 4 on weekends this past month
Game is to big to only play on weekends
laugh.gif
ive been playing on weekends only since release. im level 65 and havent finished the first playthrough yet lol. theres SO much to do

I need help guys. I set mine and my brothers ps4 to gameshare. Set his as my primary so he can download game off my acct. Yesterday we played rocket league fine but now im getting a "cannot connect to server to verify license" and any downloaded games have a lock icon on them. Am i suppose to deactivate vis ps4 as my primary after he downloads the games?

I need help guys. I set mine and my brothers ps4 to gameshare. Set his as my primary so he can download game off my acct. Yesterday we played rocket league fine but now im getting a "cannot connect to server to verify license" and any downloaded games have a lock icon on them. Am i suppose to deactivate vis ps4 as my primary after he downloads the games?
You may have to restore the licenses. Also if at anytime, you try to login simultaneously with the same PSN, your account will be locked for a few hours. It happened to me about 2 weeks ago when my son logged in with my PSN on his PS4 while I was on my PS4.

I just finished up AC Syndicate. I think it was one of the better AC games. It was definitely better than Unity and I enjoyed it more than Black Flag.

project cars worth it? bout to cop

i miss the struggle box because of forza, it was the last game i played that had my g35 coupe in it :lol:

Woke up today to two charges of $49.99 from PLAYSTATION SONYENTERT. Looks like my free 3 months of PSN is up. Makes sense since I bought my PS4 when Battlefront came out in November but I hate when companies have your card info and automatically charge you for a full year after the trial period is up. I'm guessing that the two charges are for six months each? Should I call them to cancel and get my money back? Then buy somewhere else cheaper? I've never had to pay for online gaming before coming from PS3 before this and had never had XBOX. I see deals posted in here sometimes just not sure where to be looking for them and what's considered good.

Two charges of $49.99?

That's the cost of two years not 1. Yea I would give them a call. It shouldn't charge you twice.

You may have to restore the licenses. Also if at anytime, you try to login simultaneously with the same PSN, your account will be locked for a few hours. It happened to me about 2 weeks ago when my son logged in with my PSN on his PS4 while I was on my PS4.

it seem that it was the internet connection. I think i was having trouble connecting so psn can verify my accout because he was on his acct and i was even having trouble making a party chart group. Are those power adapter that have been mentioned in here for wifi boost?

I know this is a long shot.. but can anyone hook me up with the Hard Cover Ni No Kuni WIzard's Companion that came with the CE edition of the ps3 game???

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Woke up today to two charges of $49.99 from PLAYSTATION SONYENTERT. Looks like my free 3 months of PSN is up. Makes sense since I bought my PS4 when Battlefront came out in November but I hate when companies have your card info and automatically charge you for a full year after the trial period is up. I'm guessing that the two charges are for six months each? Should I call them to cancel and get my money back? Then buy somewhere else cheaper? I've never had to pay for online gaming before coming from PS3 before this and had never had XBOX. I see deals posted in here sometimes just not sure where to be looking for them and what's considered good.

Quick tip: On the PlayStation dashboard go into settings>account information>services list>PlayStation plus>subscription>cancel automatic renewal

That way you won't get billed in the future. Make sure you do this every time you buy a ps plus card

Back
Top Bottom