The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No exact date. Hopefully soon. :nerd:
i remember that one turtles Vs game from back in the day. Loved it. Cant remember the name
2364663-snes_tmnttournamentfighters.jpg
The best TMNT game EVER.

Last edited:
Warcraft actually looks pretty good.  If it does well, I can't wait for Blizzard's Diablo movie.  :pimp:

If it's anything like their cinematic trailers then sign me up.

That TMNT game is made by Platinum Games?

Sign me up.

Hopefully it's got a decent budget. Legend of Kora wasn't received well.

Just got the uncharted ps4 bundle and picked up starwars. Any other game game recommendations?

inFamous Second Son + First Light
Driveclub + Bikes
Rocket League
Project Cars
Bloodborne

That's like their one weak game, :lol:

Vanquish, MGR, Bayonetta, etc...

I have faith they pull it off.

With a good budget and time definitely.

You could tell Legend of Korra had a small budget, Transformers had a low to mid sized budget and Nier Automata and Scalebound look like high budget games.

I don't know how they are doing so much in one go but Hopefully TMNT falls in the Transformers range.

Last edited:
Watchdogs was garbage. Returned that gave with the quickness.

I have The Division preordered. We shall see how it goes

I liked Watch Dogs.........until the end when it's revealed what it was all about.

Everything that happened. What started it all. I was so pissed. Haven't touched it since.

With a good budget and time definitely.

You could tell Legend of Korra had a small budget, Transformers had a low to mid sized budget and Nier Automata and Scalebound look like high budget games.

I don't know how they are doing so much in one go but Hopefully TMNT falls in the Transformers range.

Yea, I was gonna say I think that Transformers game got decent reviews.

I don't need it to be amazing, as long as it's a decent game I'm buying it.

Turtles In Time was my **** back in the day.

I think The Division will do well. I think you either like it or you don't. Similiar to Destiny imo. You can explain to Destiny players why it's so bad whether it be RNG, lack of content, lack of rank in MP etc. and they'll still like it.

The Division has my interest, can't wait for the beta.
man, MANY destiny players see the shortcomings, admit its wack, but continue to play anyways. i complained about the **** every day, and played it every day lol. it was just too fun to play and chill with friends. but even that got old after a while. sold it back to gamestop for $2. not an exaggeration. 

I think The Division will do well. I think you either like it or you don't. Similiar to Destiny imo. You can explain to Destiny players why it's so bad whether it be RNG, lack of content, lack of rank in MP etc. and they'll still like it.

The Division has my interest, can't wait for the beta.

man, MANY destiny players see the shortcomings, admit its wack, but continue to play anyways. i complained about the **** every day, and played it every day lol. it was just too fun to play and chill with friends. but even that got old after a while. sold it back to gamestop for $2. not an exaggeration. 
That's I think it'll do well. A lot of people will cop and play friends. I've played some mediocre games for far too long just because I was gaming with friends and we were having a good time.

That's I think it'll do well. A lot of people will cop and play friends. I've played some mediocre games for far too long just because I was gaming with friends and we were having a good time.
thats what its all about man. not saying destiny is or division will be mediocre. but as long as u can have a good time with ur friends... its cool

can't even lie, I was so close to getting Project Cars but I was able to restrain myself. I figure GT Sport will be out later so I can wait plus I still want to get Forza 6. Currently playing through AC Syndicate trying to trim the backlog.

Is it no longer possible for users to play PS plus games that were downloaded by another PS plus user?

Back
Top Bottom