The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I really want to play a single lerson campaign using those graphics. No need for multiplayer star wars. But i like single player games in general. Want to be left alone lol
I agree. I really hope the campaign mode is decent enough for us to enjoy Star Wars lore.

I really want to play a single lerson campaign using those graphics. No need for multiplayer star wars. But i like single player games in general. Want to be left alone lol

Amy Hennig's EA Star Wars game like Uncharted and 1313, says Nolan North

The secretive Star Wars game Amy Hennig is directing for EA Visceral has been described as "Star Wars in the style of Uncharted", and "along the same lines" as gritty and glitzy third-person action adventure Star Wars 1313, which was canned.

EA having Star Wars license + All EA games using Frostbite engine = Lots of great looking Star Wars games.

Episode 1 racer by Criterion plz.

Rogue Squadron by whoever plz.

Last edited:

That was my biggest gripe about folks who played BF4. They didn't work with the team to complete the objectives. They simply tried to run around and shoot people.
Yeah, there's like 15 dudes in this hallway and we all not tryna run outside and get killed... that's how it is in assault walker.

Anyway, cycler rifle is a good gun.. that's my primary.  I like the lil semi.

I just figured out how to play this game in 3rd person view.

It's way better.  I feel like I'm trapped in the closet playing in 1st person.

I keep getting flanked from the side like how.. but the 3P makes the view wider or something.. it's better for I guess because it's like TLOU mp.

Friends, for those who want the 20th anniversary controller and have yet to purchase it, Amazon dropped the price to $54.99.

Finally got one lol.

I was thinking of jumping on that deal, well at least price match it at Best Buy but I was thinking, will it get cheaper come Black Friday? What's the cheapest y'all seen a ps4 controller drop to?

I keep getting flanked from the side like how.. but the 3P makes the view wider or something.. it's better for I guess because it's like TLOU mp.
I gotta try playing in 3rd person view. How do you do it? Pressing L3?

filled up my PS4, had to free up space for UC. When you delete a game does it delete the save file for it also?

Wasn't too sure because on Xbox it shows the game data as a separate file. I deleted stuff I don't play anyway like Drive Club but wanted to check for reference.

filled up my PS4, had to free up space for UC. When you delete a game does it delete the save file for it also?

Wasn't too sure because on Xbox it shows the game data as a separate file. I deleted stuff I don't play anyway like Drive Club but wanted to check for reference.

Go to system storage and then game saves. You can delete it from there. But the system keeps it unless you manually delete it.

Yeah anything you downloaded can be found in your "library" to re-download at another time. Even for the monthly free games.. As long as you have a PS+ membership you're good to go..

Game saves are stored under "Application Saved Data" in the system storage management.

They aren't deleted when you delete a game.

Last edited:
For UC... there are these clay bins/pots scattered throughout the game... am I supposed to shoot them? 

I gotta try playing in 3rd person view. How do you do it? Pressing L3?he

I believe it is pressing and holding the down button on the directional pad for a couple of seconds. My wife had to look it up for me while I was playing last night. I need to figure out if there is a setting to make 3rd person the default view.

time to upgrade that HDD bro. I just did mine and I'm loving it.

Anyone playing Metal Gear Online? These damn invisible dudes just camping behind stairs :lol:

I believe it is pressing and holding the down button on the directional pad for a couple of seconds. My wife had to look it up for me while I was playing last night. I need to figure out if there is a setting to make 3rd person the default view.
Yeah you can change it through the settings.  P1 to P3.  Third person view feels best for me... how you like playing it?

I switch between first and third. I use first if I'm shooting enemies from far away and third person when I'm running so I can see my surroundings and when the enemy is close. When is the beta over?

Back
Top Bottom