The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I have 10 bucks in my wallet, recommend me something to buy.

No point and click ****.
Spelunky

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

Child of Light

Trine 2: Complete Story

Last edited:
Spotify update is nice. Played GTA while listening to GKMC
pimp.gif
farming souls on BB and threw on Drake its pretty smooth actually. And all your apps can control it. I used the iPhone and Mac app to switch songs no problem playing through my headphones. 

Just killed boss 2 with Power in repeat. 
nthat.gif

Just like most other things Spotify volume can be changed after holding the PS button. U can adjust the volume on the host device also if you would like. 

Last edited:
Geez I must really suck at Bloodborne. It's my first "Dark Souls" game and I'm stuck at the Cleric Beast. I'm getting the strategy of how he attacks but damn its frustrating doing everything all over again. This game is gonna take a long time for me but I'm really enjoying the game. I need to master my visceral attacks but I think I'm regretting choosing the cane but transforming it into a whip is too badass.

Great game.

I may be the only person who does not use Spotify. I just download music and throw it on my iPhone. Streaming takes data, and I'm stingy.

I may be the only person who does not use Spotify. I just download music and throw it on my iPhone. Streaming takes data, and I'm stingy.

I might make an account but I'm content with using my hard drive for music. Works well with games that support it like Driveclub.

It'll depend on how bad the ads are for the free account and I heard some stuff about not being able to skip on your playlist too. Need to find out a bit more.

Spotify > any other subscription you have

I don't have music subscriptions but I already have, Netflix, Hulu +, wwe network, MLB and HBO go soon. I don't need another subscription considering I buy all my music.

Just get rid of Netflix Hulu and hbo go and use movie box. It's All those apps on roids. Can't debate wwe and mlb.

But I cancelled my Netflix after getting movie box and got spotify couple yrs ago no regrets at all, love just being able to explore artists on that app from mad genres

How is need for speed compare to driver club or that other racing game on ps4....
I have need for spee n i like it.. Looking 4 sme else.... Any word on boxing game?

Back
Top Bottom