The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Oh, nah, y'all were like sworn enemies. Guess not anymore.

Octobersveryown, here are some scores

Gamespot - 7/10
Polygon - 7/10
Metacritic - 76/100
thanks. seen those. sounds average but lots of people were raving about the beta if I'm not mistaken. Want to hear what some NTs say about it first hand. 

Looking for a destiny replacement but not looking for a shooter I'm going to put down in 2 months. 

Want to hear what some NTs say about it first hand. 

I am feeling BF HL, def over COD
Having fun so far with Battlefield: Hardline. I just wish the guns didn't cost so much to unlock.
mean.gif
Hardline is
pimp.gif
Forgot to add... I had NO problems with MP.
Everything ran very smooth. Was never booted. Etc.
My BFHL initial thoughts:
Looks real good, the maps are ridiculously good! The Vehicles handle really well, need to get used to the Helicopters but was flying those fairly well towards the end. Not too much of a learning curve. Shooting in the game is different as well, not too sure how to pin point that yet.
I did three specific game modes made for Hardline:
Heist - We all played during the Beta, very hard to play without a true team. Everyone running all over the place and not PTFO is buns. Got old fast so I just hung back and leveled as best I could. Was easily getting up to 20 deaths PTFO, I had no support going in. When I gave support to others they were just sitting back half the time. I like the game mode a lot, just need a team.
Blood Money - Found this mode easier to level up and run by yourself. There is a Money pile in the middle of the map and at then opposite side of the map. You can steal from both as long as the opposite team made a deposit as well. This one goes fast, I had a lot of fun with this.
Crosshair - There is one VIP a team guarding him and then a team attacking him. The team guarding him needs to get him to the extraction point, the team attacking needs to kill him. Straight forward, simple, and I had A lot of fun playing this mode! For sure gets tricky in confined spaces.

Want to hear what some NTs say about it first hand. 

I am feeling BF HL, def over COD
Having fun so far with Battlefield: Hardline. I just wish the guns didn't cost so much to unlock.
mean.gif
Hardline is
pimp.gif
Forgot to add... I had NO problems with MP.
Everything ran very smooth. Was never booted. Etc.
My BFHL initial thoughts:
Looks real good, the maps are ridiculously good! The Vehicles handle really well, need to get used to the Helicopters but was flying those fairly well towards the end. Not too much of a learning curve. Shooting in the game is different as well, not too sure how to pin point that yet.
I did three specific game modes made for Hardline:
Heist - We all played during the Beta, very hard to play without a true team. Everyone running all over the place and not PTFO is buns. Got old fast so I just hung back and leveled as best I could. Was easily getting up to 20 deaths PTFO, I had no support going in. When I gave support to others they were just sitting back half the time. I like the game mode a lot, just need a team.
Blood Money - Found this mode easier to level up and run by yourself. There is a Money pile in the middle of the map and at then opposite side of the map. You can steal from both as long as the opposite team made a deposit as well. This one goes fast, I had a lot of fun with this.
Crosshair - There is one VIP a team guarding him and then a team attacking him. The team guarding him needs to get him to the extraction point, the team attacking needs to kill him. Straight forward, simple, and I had A lot of fun playing this mode! For sure gets tricky in confined spaces.
thanks. did a search for battlefield not BFHL. 

might cop. might wait to hear what a couple more people say am definitely iitching for a new game though

Gamefly sent me Dying Light! ****! I forgot to delete it from my Q, and here I was thinking I was getting Type-0 tomorrow :lol:

Anybody try ordering the MGS collector's edition from Amazon? When I tried it said it was unavailable. Is it sold out already?

It's sold out on Amazon and Gamestop.  Pretty sure those are the only places to put it on sale as of right now so there may be another chance.

Anybody try ordering the MGS collector's edition from Amazon? When I tried it said it was unavailable. Is it sold out already?

It's sold out already. I got mine ordered a week ago.

:frown: I was at gamestop earlier and they were taking orders but I would have to pay for the whole thing right then so I figured I'd try Amazon. Looks like I dont have a choice now

Jelly of those who have Type-0 already.

Won't be getting mine til Friday :smh:

I think Type-0's reviews are good. Never would I have thought a PSP game remastered to a PS4 game will achieve good scores.

The day is here! Its here!

Hardline release day!!!!!!

Can't wait to get off work and pick up my copy....too bad the NCAA tournament coincides with it, doubt I'll even be able to touch it Thurs-Sun...but Monday and Tuesday its ON

im hosting a 2k online association, the last patch fixed it.

we got 22 people right now

hit me on PSN for details

Rock Band 4 will MOST likely be released during late Nov.

100s of 1000s of people are still Rock Band faithful.

Rock Band 4 will prove that something good can work.

been watching Hardline Story play all morning this might have warranted a early cop just off that (already know the MP is on point from the beta :smokin , but Type 0 is on the radar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom