The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Re-release should drop long before uncharted 4. Watch naughtydog release 4 the same time TR drops on xbox one to steal the shine.

I saw something that said SW:Battlefront will be a holiday 2015 game.

Type-0 is probably my most anticipated game. As many games as there are this holiday, I'm content to just rock Destiny and some backlogs of PS3 titles.

Witcher 3 and Dragon Age are on my radar, though.
Yeah there are some titles that I want during the holidays but with school and work I just don't have time. I'll probably pick up something during the B2G1 free promo for my Vita and 3DS. I really want Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed Unity. Bloodborne, The Order and The Witcher 3 are all on my radar for next year. As you said though, Type-0 is my most anticipated game. Until then I'll be doing the same, playing CoD and Halo. I also just started playing Star Ocean The last hope for a fourth time (1st time on PS3).

Re-release should drop long before uncharted 4. Watch naughtydog release 4 the same time TR drops on xbox one to steal the shine.

I think you got that a bit mixed up. MS made that move to try to steal the shine from Uncharted. They'll def be releasing in the same timeframe.

UC collection on PS4?

ibfoqBT169nmnW.gif

I know a lot of people are tired of Remasters but I'd love to play through all 3 Uncharted games on PS4. All I would ask is that they unlock all difficulties from the beginning, similar to TLOU.

Last edited:
give me a motorstorm collection plz.

or Souls collection.

Last edited:
I was playing TLOU last night, went to live from playstation watched some 2k/Live streams then resumed my TLOU game.

I think that's multitasking, right?

the ps4 is incapable of multitasking.

???

I can put a game in the background and watch a stream on Twitch without closing the game.

Isn't that multitasking?

I was playing TLOU last night, went to live from playstation watched some 2k/Live streams then resumed my TLOU game.

I think that's multitasking, right?

He's talking about playing the game while watching TV at the same time. On the XB1, they call it snapping. You can be in your game or watching tv while playing a game, watching Twitch, etc. and "snap between the two.

Last edited:
Tomb Raider to steal the shine from Uncharted?

Yea, I dunno about that.
I agree. Uncharted fathered that last TR but I'm just as interested in the next TR as I am Uncharted 4. My girl doesn't really play games but I'm forced to buy a xbox one so she can play through the new TR. She got hooked.

He's talking about playing the game while watching TV at the same time. On the XB1, they call it snapping. You can be in your game or watching tv while playing a game, watching Twitch, etc. and "snap between the two.

Right, which means "the ps4 is incapable of multitasking" isn't true.

Network Media Player (DLNA) for PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita and PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]TV.

View media item 1238511

Compatible with PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita and PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]TV.

Gameplay requires PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita memory card (sold separately).

Use the Network Media Player app to access media servers over a network with your PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita or PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]TV system.

With the Network Media Player app, you can use your PS Vita or PS TV system to view photos and stream music and videos from a media server located on your home network. You can also copy photos, music and video files from the media server to your system.

Important Notices
• Some media servers might not support this application.
• Supports all PS Vita system languages.
• Supported file formats – Photo: JPEG Music: MP3 (MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer-3), MP4 (MPEG-4 AAC), WAVE (Linear PCM) Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Baseline/Main/High Profile Level4.0 Max Reso 1920x1080/30p, AAC (Sampling Frequency 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz).

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ayer/cid=EP9000-PCSF00635_00-NASPOCKET000SCEE

Released today in Europe. I'm guessing it'll come to NA soon.

Yes exactly I was asking could the PS4 do that?

Who the **** would want to watch tv and play a video game at the same time? lmao
I've done it before. My boys TV allows you to view 2 inputs at once. It's pretty nice. Much better than watching 2 channels at once. I never use that crap.

Back
Top Bottom