The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Edit 2; /\ Should work

edit

Go here now
V
http://fredo.3d.free.fr/bloodborne.mp4

2w57q13.jpg

Last edited:
I must be the only one that's not feeling Destiny. Reminds me of Borderlands, and I hated Borderlands. Me and two other players spent an hour trying to defeat this giant mechanical spider, I just gave up. Not into grinding for XP.

Last edited:
Look at the upgrade

From Project Beast

to Bloodborne

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
According to Neogaf they didn't want to show that video because it was still being worked on.  I gotta say that's a huge improvement to the 2nd .gif.   I can see where they're coming from.  You don't wanna show an lesser version of the game you're working on.  You want the consumers to see the best possible, but they didn't show gameplay which i don't get.  The video i posted previously for bloodborne it was only for the press and luckily some guy recorded it.  

Thanks for the games hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 That raid was a blast. :nthat:

Destiny looks even better than I hoped. I hit the max level for the "quest" part of the game. I think I run PVP for the rest of the Alpha.

Its pretty hard to describe, but all I know is it takes parts of some of my favorite games and meshes them perfectly. I'll be copping day one playing some heavy hours.

Last edited:
Bloodborne was garbage. Easily the most disappointing thing I saw and played at the convention.

Didn't you also not care for The Last of Us when you played it way early?

Bloodborne 2015 GOTY confirmed.

Very true, but when I played the last of us it was under very casual circumstances. This presentation of Bloodborne was when they should be showing off and the build ran like garbage. Sub 15 fps, no HUD, terrible controls, terrible camera, sound effects and music cutting out, scenario scripting not working. Coming from that team I expected something a lot cleaner.

Even the public play through had those issues. I heard there's a leaked video. All the stuttering you're seeing I'm sure people are attributing the recording but it's actually the piss poor framerate of their engine.

Teamed up with a friend for some Destiny campaign and ran into that devil walker spider thing :x

Took damn near 30 minutes to take him down

Destiny didn't finish downloading till late last night now I got to wait till I get off work to play.. Glad to hear it sounds good

Do you need to have bf4 to play hard line? I got rid of my bf4 not to long ago

Yea that's a great deal, anybody that wants to trade in an older console should definitely hop on that before Saturday. I traded in my 360 towards a PS4 and immediately exchanged it on the spot for an Xbox One since I already have a PS4. Hopefully that was a good move, I'm not really seeing the benefits right now lol

Sidenote: I went to Best Buy first and they offered me $17 for my Xbox 360 :stoneface:

Yea that's a great deal, anybody that wants to trade in an older console should definitely hop on that before Saturday. I traded in my 360 towards a PS4 and immediately exchanged it on the spot for an Xbox One since I already have a PS4. Hopefully that was a good move, I'm not really seeing the benefits right now lol

Sidenote: I went to Best Buy first and they offered me $17 for my Xbox 360 :stoneface:

The nerve of best buy :lol: :smh:

Is this destiny only coop? Can you fight other people online? I signed up with my email and it automatically put me in a game and I randomly saw one guy afk

Back
Top Bottom