The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TO SEE MAC ADDRESSES USING JAVASCRIPT. YOU NEED TO HAVE JAVASCRIPT ENABLED IN ORDER TO BROWSE NIKE.COM....

more googling says javascript doesnt reveal this info, maybe a java applet that you have to approve to run, but i could just be reading the wrong page results

I CAN 100% CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE TRACKING MAC ADDRESSES. PM ME AND I CAN EXPLAIN IT FURTHER.

Thats what I am saying.  Ive never seen that message before, caught me off guard.  And I know they are keeping tabs (IP/MAC) but are they know limiting to one per IP address?  

They can't do that or else everyone in college or an apartment complex are screwed. The way ISPs NAT IP addresses you can't filter based on that.

They aren't canceling based on ips but they are flagging and manually reviewing based on multiple orders from 1 ip. So far what they've been doing is canceling all pairs but 1.

NOT EXACTLY TRUE. BETWEEN MY BOY AND I WE HAVE 5 PAIRS OF BEL AIRS COMING. ALL FROM THE SAME IP.

Just replying based on my experiences, I would have had the same response as you guys a couple weeks ago but I'm just going off the experiences of a couple people I know. Same thing happened yesterday, multiple bel airs purchased from 1 ip and everything cancelled but 1 pair. Honestly finding a rhyme, reason, or pattern to nikes actions recently has been impossible. I only ordered 1 pair so I don't know what would have happened if I tried for more.

did a little research on this thread and i wanted to see if yall can help...

can these "bots" be used on other sites besides twitter?

excuse my ignorance... i'm raeally jutst trying to cop the nexus 5 and i think yall guys might now how to do it...

if this doesnt belong, flame suit activated.

did a little research on this thread and i wanted to see if yall can help...

can these "bots" be used on other sites besides twitter?

excuse my ignorance... i'm raeally jutst trying to cop the nexus 5 and i think yall guys might now how to do it...

if this doesnt belong, flame suit activated.

WON'T THE NEXUS GET RESTOCKED MANY MANY TIMES EVEN IF THEY SELL OUT INITIALLY? KIND OF LIKE THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO CAMP FOR IPHONES WHEN THEY ARE IN OVER ABUNDANCE A FEW WEEKS LATER. I'M NOT SURE ANYONE WOULD WASTE TIME WRITING PROGRAMS FOR THAT BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

NOT REALLY THE SAME AS SHOES THAT MIGHT NOT SEE A RESTOCK FOR MANY YEARS.

WON'T THE NEXUS GET RESTOCKED MANY MANY TIMES EVEN IF THEY SELL OUT INITIALLY? KIND OF LIKE THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO CAMP FOR IPHONES WHEN THEY ARE IN OVER ABUNDANCE A FEW WEEKS LATER. I'M NOT SURE ANYONE WOULD WASTE TIME WRITING PROGRAMS FOR THAT BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

you write... camping for the phone is kinda lame...

but i had the nexus 4... and they didnt have it in stock to where you could just order for about 4 months... the release was a complete disaster...

but also, my nexus 4 got stolen... so i'm using an HD2 with about 20 percent of the screen missing... :x

i just really need a new phone... i'm hoping i can get my hands on the first batch and just wondered if these tactics can be applied to that...

Just replying based on my experiences, I would have had the same response as you guys a couple weeks ago but I'm just going off the experiences of a couple people I know. Same thing happened yesterday, multiple bel airs purchased from 1 ip and everything cancelled but 1 pair. Honestly finding a rhyme, reason, or pattern to nikes actions recently has been impossible. I only ordered 1 pair so I don't know what would have happened if I tried for more.
please explain how many devices were being used, what names/payment methods/shipping/billing addresses were used, etc.

from my experience, as long as all the info is different it does not matter if the IP is the same.

Last edited:
Why is everyone worried about IP?

Nikestore can't track you uniquely via IP.  They have to track you through cookies. Or through you signing on to your Nikestore.com account.

Aside from these two items - they can not uniquely identify you period. 

An OS / User agent / Referrer combination can maybe narrow you down from a larger population but lets say multiple orders come from a University library - where all the machines are EXACTLY alike - there is no way possible for them to uniquely ID you on their remote servers through IP addresses - UNLESS you are sitting behind IPV6.

Last edited:
Sneaked in a peak since the comment was right after mine.

Nikestore can not access your MAC address - period.

They are not running anything client side to give them this information.

I can go online and Google - "what's my IP"

I can't go online and Google - "what's my MAC"

not possible via TCP.

I challenge you to setup a webpage that can extract my MAC address using JavaScript or JQuery or anything that doesn't require special rights or signatures to run.

You can't respond with ActiveX/IE

A LOT MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MAC ADDRESS THAN IP............................

Sneaked in a peak since the comment was right after mine.

Nikestore can not access your MAC address - period.

They are not running anything client side to give them this information.

I can go online and Google - "what's my IP"

I can't go online and Google - "what's my MAC"

not possible via TCP.

I challenge you to setup a webpage that can extract my MAC address using JavaScript or JQuery or anything that doesn't require special rights or signatures to run.

You can't respond with ActiveX/IE

Gee...I wonder who's right...Oh wait, no I don't.

Not my quote, useful anyhow
" There is no way to determine the mac address of your computer, once the packets have passed through a router. The mac address is used only on a local network and as a packet leaves your local network, the mac address is replaced by the mac address of the router. This happens at every router along the route between you and any other site."

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST SPOOFED MY MAC ADDRESS ON MY BANNED LAPTOP. PLACED ORDER JUST FINE.

UNSPOOFED MAC ADDRESS. REPEATED THE ORDER. ORDER DENIED.

ALL OTHER VARIABLES THE SAME (IP ADDRESS, SHIPPING/BILLING INFO, PAYMENT METHOD, NDC ACCOUNT, ITEM ORDERED).

IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, GREAT. ALL I KNOW IS THAT BY SPOOFING MY MAC, I CAN NOW USE MY BANNED ACCOUNTS NO PROBLEM.

*KANYE SHRUG*

LIKE I SAID, I'VE BEEN "BANNED" BUT STILL PLACING ORDERS FROM THEM AND GETTING THEM SHIPPED :lol:

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS AND WHY WE ARE ALL IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
*KANYE SHRUG*

LIKE I SAID, I'VE BEEN "BANNED" BUT STILL PLACING ORDERS FROM THEM AND GETTING THEM SHIPPED :lol:

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS AND WHY WE ARE ALL IN THIS THREAD.

UNLESS YOU HAVE A PLUGIN INSTALLED TO GIVE THEM ACCESS NO WEBSITE HAS YOUR MAC. YOU MIGHT WANNA SORT OUT YOUR MACHINES IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING OTHERWISE.

All this worry about what they're looking at is all speculation. I have witnessed them approve sales twice in the last 3 weeks that included adding to cart from 1 computer and checking out on another. I'm not saying it will always work but to simply say it's completely random.

People who camped for iPhone is not stupid (as least not all). Except for the one that buy one to use. My friend camped and got 10 gold all together with 5 people. She then took 10 phones back to her country and resell it for 2,000 each for a gold 16gb. She made 20k right after she land. So not everyone in that iPhone camp line is stupid. You can look at the news report for the Pasadena iPhone camp. Where that one guy hired like 20 homeless people to get him as much iPhones as possible. He even admitted to the news camera of resell it for a really high profit. On the first day of iPhone 5s release they were sold out for 1,000+ on eBay.

All this worry about what they're looking at is all speculation. I have witnessed them approve sales twice in the last 3 weeks that included adding to cart from 1 computer and checking out on another. I'm not saying it will always work but to simply say it's completely random.

It's all about luck. If you get cancel once. Then those are the account they'll look into first.

Do people not realize that people have Nike connects that give them the link early? However, Nike WILL cancel orders using these pre-distributed links if they are used to purchase the shoes before the link is released to the public. This has started happening on a few of the more recent releases...
Do you have a hook on the early links?

It's all about luck. If you get cancel once. Then those are the account they'll look into first.

AFTER THAT FIRST CANCEL, IT'S TIME TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom