The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this bot a few months ago, I remember I was so hype about future releases :lol:

doesn't work anymore, and I don't know enough about coding to even make an attempt at making one myself.

read thru this thread. what you need to do to fix it is most likely in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to ad 3 GS pairs to cart (different browsers/accounts).  Checked out the first pair, tried to check out the other two and got this:

Attention!close

One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-0000000]

Is this new?  Are they only allowing once per IP?  Ive never had this happen before.I doubt that my account is flagged, havent bought anything since the 88 restock and Ive never used a bot...

Managed to ad 3 GS pairs to cart (different browsers/accounts).  Checked out the first pair, tried to check out the other two and got this:

Attention!close

One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-0000000]

Is this new?  Are they only allowing once per IP?  Ive never had this happen before.I doubt that my account is flagged, havent bought anything since the 88 restock and Ive never used a bot...

YES, MAC ADDRESS/IP ADDRESS ARE BEING TRACKED. DIFFERENT BROWSERS/NIKE ACCOUNTS DON'T MATTER.

i know people have connects in Nike, but i also know ES broke a couple links early, just wasnt sure if people finally cracked the code themselves. 
As far as I know, all an early link does is keeps you from waiting on a tlo link.

The page still doesn't go live till when the link is tweeted, but like others have said the speed at which you access the site is logged.

Had this bot a few months ago, I remember I was so hype about future releases :lol:

doesn't work anymore, and I don't know enough about coding to even make an attempt at making one myself.

Yeah, I read backwards to about page 80 and couldn't find anything. Maybe I skipped it. Should I start from the first page?

The bot I had was a chrome extension (unless that's what all bots are).

thats new? so 1 per household is the new rule? 

Weren't ppl talkin how they got multiple pairs using diff browsers n such? I don't think they can see your MAC address but i dun know enough bout networking (old posts on google said they couldn't)..maybe dude messed up somewhere..

thats new? so 1 per household is the new rule? 

Weren't ppl talkin how they got multiple pairs using diff browsers n such? I don't think they can see your MAC address but i dun know enough bout networking (old posts on google said they couldn't)..maybe dude messed up somewhere..

IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TO SEE MAC ADDRESSES USING JAVASCRIPT. YOU NEED TO HAVE JAVASCRIPT ENABLED IN ORDER TO BROWSE NIKE.COM....

Yeah, I read backwards to about page 80 and couldn't find anything. Maybe I skipped it. Should I start from the first page?

Yeah hit the first couple pages. it tells you how to fix and convert your bot so its "safer" . there might be a couple more lines of code that have had to been replaced since then but its all in there if you go back thru the thread. good luck.

For those interested in converting their free javascript code to a jquery code with mouse events:

1) Download the latest version of jQuery and rename it to "jquery.js"  - http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.2.js

2) Modify your manifest .json file to also include "jquery.js" - this is the line where your other .js file is referenced.  Remember to comma deliminate.

3) To get wet with jQuery check out these stack overflow links.  Pretty much a tampermonkey script can be converted to an extension:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ermonkey-script-throw-selenium-is-not-defined

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ing-the-right-controls-on-an-ajax-driven-site

4) Here is an example jQuery to activate the size selection:

$(".selectBox.exp-pdp-size-dropdown.exp-pdp-dropdown.selectBox-dropdown").focus().mousedown().mouseup();

5) The most important one of all.  Ask your questions on Google.  And you can try searching stackoverflow.com but beware they will FLAME you for repeat questions.

6) Okay this one is more important. Do realize that any form of bot usage on Nikestore.com can result in your order being canceled or getting blacklisted from future purchase. No bot can guarantee being 100% full proof for future TLOs. Except an automation approach that actually moves the mouse like AUTOMATOR for the MAC OS - which is X,Y coordinate dependent.
for Naz

Yeah hit the first couple pages. it tells you how to fix and convert your bot so its "safer" . there might be a couple more lines of code that have had to been replaced since then but its all in there if you go back thru the thread. good luck.

Thanks for the info.

Hopefully I can decipher the jargon :lol:

Man, Im not gonna lie, Im starting to lose hope on my ability to cop any kicks with bots
tired.gif
 .  I thought I had it on lock this summer with my NDC bot, now I can't even add to cart in enough time...Not to mention its a pain in the ***** waking up at 4:30 PST and if by some miracle I get through, I have to worry all week about Judge Meg canceling my order. 

The other thing  that is frustrating is that I used to be able to get through on RSVP in Seattle, but somebody out here is running one mean bot copping all the pairs! I've been trying to put together a bot using OpenCV\Tesseract, but I've been looking at code so long that I'm starting to get cross-eyed. I feel like I would be able to get it to work if I was a Dev by trade, but Im a Sys\Network Admin with a totally different wired brain...

I can't be angry at the the people that is capitalizing on the "game" right now, but I just want 1 pair and maybe another 1 or 2 for the homies. I just got that feeling that Im so close, yet so far... and a blazing internet connection that I know I could shut the city with, staring me right in the face.
mean.gif

Kinda like having a gun with no bullets...

Im almost to the point where I rather pay somebody to RSVP for me, but I got too much pride...lol. I much rather do it my self, pay someone to help me make a RSVP bot, or partner up with somebody (I got the connection and servers on lock). I will take help from anyone willing.

FYI, this is a non-profit endeavor for me...not really interested in running a RSVP business.

IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TO SEE MAC ADDRESSES USING JAVASCRIPT. YOU NEED TO HAVE JAVASCRIPT ENABLED IN ORDER TO BROWSE NIKE.COM....
more googling says javascript doesnt reveal this info, maybe a java applet that you have to approve to run, but i could just be reading the wrong page results

Man, Im not gonna lie, Im starting to lose hope on my ability to cop any kicks with bots
tired.gif
 .  I thought I had it on lock this summer with my NDC bot, now I can't even add to cart in enough time...Not to mention its a pain in the ***** waking up at 4:30 PST and if by some miracle I get through, I have to worry all week about Judge Meg canceling my order. 

The other thing  that is frustrating is that I used to be able to get through on RSVP in Seattle, but somebody out here is running one mean bot copping all the pairs! I've been trying to put together a bot using OpenCV\Tesseract, but I've been looking at code so long that I'm starting to get cross-eyed. I feel like I would be able to get it to work if I was a Dev by trade, but Im a Sys\Network Admin with a totally different wired brain...

I can't be angry at the the people that is capitalizing on the "game" right now, but I just want 1 pair and maybe another 1 or 2 for the homies. I just got that feeling that Im so close, yet so far... and a blazing internet connection that I know I could shut the city with, staring me right in the face.
mean.gif

Kinda like having a gun with no bullets...

Im almost to the point where I rather pay somebody to RSVP for me, but I got too much pride...lol. I much rather do it my self, pay someone to help me make a RSVP bot, or partner up with somebody (I got the connection and servers on lock). I will take help from anyone willing.

FYI, this is a non-profit endeavor for me...not really interested in running a RSVP business.

With that ping you already lost sorry.

my ping is 18 
sick.gif

but i was still able to cop the bel airs this weekend... MANUALLY. 

so how do i make this even faster?

ping ping ping

people talk about ping.

but what the heck are you PINGing?

ping nikestore.com
Thank you

Only ping that matters is ping to nike and I'm not sure if people are starting to understand that you don't want to be the first in anymore. I'd rather be in the middle of the pack.  Its not just about sheer speed anymore, its about getting in and getting your pair to ship.

Last edited:

Not true, that mans connection is better than 80-90% of people that get through on saturday mornings.

His process is the issue, not his connection.  Ping is high but he should at the very least be able to cop 1 pair.
That's just a random test from 1/4 datacenters (No AWS) I took couple of weeks ago. I just took it to make a point, not to display the best number.

And like you said, I KNOW I got enough horsepower to get 1-3 pairs on a release.

Thats what I am saying.  Ive never seen that message before, caught me off guard.  And I know they are keeping tabs (IP/MAC) but are they know limiting to one per IP address?  
They can't do that or else everyone in college or an apartment complex are screwed. The way ISPs NAT IP addresses you can't filter based on that.

Thats what I am saying.  Ive never seen that message before, caught me off guard.  And I know they are keeping tabs (IP/MAC) but are they know limiting to one per IP address?  
They can't do that or else everyone in college or an apartment complex are screwed. The way ISPs NAT IP addresses you can't filter based on that.
They aren't canceling based on ips but they are flagging and manually reviewing based on multiple orders from 1 ip. So far what they've been doing is canceling all pairs but 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom