||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by iLLest

Damn, I skipped Wiz and am goin' Drake tomorrow.

iLLest!

bad choice
smh.gif

@*#! WAS BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

damn that DC show looked epic....very dope video from your ppl

missed my hometown 804 performance, missed DC....was considering to book this guy for a show in sept when is school is back...

...meanwhile i turn around and they got a date lined up for jun 12 Norfolk, va....

this will be epic.

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

where do I start with wiz?

POTC 2, Flight School, How Fly, OJxKush.

............STAR POWER
you cant forget starpower....

im finding out alot of people just starting to listen to wiz  w/ kxOJ and sayin "he talks too much about weed"....this is kinda a double edged sword cause his fan base is growing but people are also getting turned off cause they never smoked / they expect his buzz to = someone super lyrical or more lyrically inclined all while ignoring the title of the album. ...smh at them
pimp.gif
  but yeah bruh does his thing  

Originally Posted by Shaze804

............STAR POWER

im finding out alot of people just starting to listen to wiz  w/ kxOJ and sayin "he talks too much about weed"....this is kinda a double edged sword cause his fan base is growing but people are also getting turned off cause they never smoked / they expect his buzz to = someone super lyrical or more lyrically inclined all while ignoring the title of the album. ...smh at them
pimp.gif

all his rapping about
pimp.gif
 be tempting me to wanna smoke, he makes that @## look so cool
laugh.gif

it aint happening no time soon tho
roll.gif

............STAR POWER

pimp.gif
Star Power is what made me +*%$ with his music.
at that time, I started *#$@$# with 501s and I always $%@@@+ with Chucks...so when I heard dude's music (along with the weed talk) I was like "cool, I can relate to dude"

not super lyrical but, he knows how to properly construst a song (thats somethin im still workin on)

............STAR POWER

pimp.gif
Star Power is what made me @#!% with his music.
at that time, I started %!!*%+ with 501s and I always %#$!*+ with Chucks...so when I heard dude's music (along with the weed talk) I was like "cool, I can relate to dude"

not super lyrical but, he knows how to properly construst a song (thats somethin im still workin on)

I left Star Power out because lots of people don't like it. It is probably since he kinda OD's on the autotune. Personally it's one of favorites. Funny how all of a sudden i see bunch of people talking about wiz after the XXL list.

So I just came back from the Drake concert and I having gone to the Wiz concert last night....Wiz puts on a better shows. His stage present is so dope and energized. And the crowd at the SF show was crazy!

So far the Wiz show has been my favorite show this year.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

So I just came back from the Drake concert and I having gone to the Wiz concert last night....Wiz puts on a better shows. His stage present is so dope and energized. And the crowd at the SF show was crazy!

So far the Wiz show has been my favorite show this year.

Its known that drake has no swag. I saw dude perform at club LOVE  in DC a while back...and SMH. youtube it. I mean space on stage was limited but still ...smh Celsius swagger. the opposite.
tired.gif

some people were just born for that stage presence like Wiz. some not. Giving good @%% shows just upping Wiz stock even more.

I aint know there were so many wiz fans on here. Alot of people hate but he's doin his thing. I been listenin since PotC2 and i put alot of people around my way on... now every FB status is a line outta K&Oj lol. People say he only raps about weed but if you listen to some of his early music theres a lot of lyrics, "Youngin on his grind" is a good example.

I downloaded Flight school, it was pretty dope.

My opinion tho, hes more of an entertainer than good rapper.

with that said, whats the next mixtape i should get>?

Back
Top Bottom