||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I don't understand why people feel the need to constantly say Wiz is better than Spitta and vice versa

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Son said we can't count an album as an album
laugh.gif
Because there no new tracks besides like 3 ?
Yeah its an "album" , but I wouldnt call it that .

Its really a compilation of songs from Wiz's career .

He had to do that in the past...no one knew who the hell he was. It was smart...if some people are motivated to buy an official release, they might have not heard his other stuff. It only made sense.

If he does that on the next album, he could catch a lot of flack.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

idk man... I was feeling the "Best of Wiz" tape Agthekid sent me but I havent really been able to get into KxOJ, idk what it is.

How good is How Fly or Deal or No Deal. Are those his other best works?

My fave iish from Wiz is Flight School, How Fly & K&OJ, some people prefer Prince of the City 1 & 2 as well.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

IMO you guys cant count Deal Or No Deal as a album that reflects Wiz.
Its mostly his mixtape tracks, mastered and released with 2 or 3 new ones.
Going off mixtapes, Wiz > Spitta, just because Wiz has a better flow to me.
Lyrically they even.. [hell no]

Mixtapes? u mustve missed Spittas 7 month spree of mixtapes, for the most part they were all dope especially given the fact that he dropped em every month. BTW, this isnt knocking Wiz at all, I just feel that Spitta's a better rapper than him. THe onlky thing Id give Wiz the edge on really is the fact that hes good at forming melodies and his hooks are always on point.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

6cfd14a10eb54443_bada6cd169f75926_p.jpg

I wish I knew a cool way to embed all the tour dates but they're here and all I know is that he's coming to my city
pimp.gif

http://beat-box.com/?url=...ce.com/27396116/Events/1

And Wiz got Hottest Breakthrough MC 2010 for MTV? Dope @###

Looks like he wiz is booked for the rest of the year. Big record labels might want to hire some contract killers for Wiz and Drake. Both of them are proving that big records labels are not needed like they use to be.

Back
Top Bottom