||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by DT43

^alright, just dont listen then.. you're killing the vibe in this thread man, nobody agrees with you
laugh.gif

i dont give a %%!$ is nobody agrees....i was hoping for some suggestions tho

Well, you have two options

Taylor Gang
or...

swan dive onto mortal kombat spikes.

Originally Posted by DT43

^alright, just dont listen then.. you're killing the vibe in this thread man, nobody agrees with you
laugh.gif

i dont give a %%!$ is nobody agrees....i was hoping for some suggestions tho

Taylor gang or....

...play Russian roulette with a full clip.

The fact remains.....Ross already had the song and still needed the features from the underground to certify it being a "street" single....

Are you mad man? Its alright...I'm trying to become a fan of dude. But a lot of his music is not really appealing to the ears. The beats be sounding the same and they be borin as hell...and then I don't smoke so hearing about weed gets repetitive....and yea what does this gotta do with ym? I just wish he'd make better songs that's all..but I haven't heard all of kush and oj so imma check it out
I don't get how not smoking weed would mean anything like you live all the music you listen to... Unless you've taken the knife off an AK and cut a %#!$+ before 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ronizsofly

The fact remains.....Ross already had the song and still needed the features from the underground to certify it being a "street" single....

roll.gif
roll.gif

_' what is you talking about?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone can give me a list of Wiz's official mixtapes? Thanks. Is that Everything Taylored joint official?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

Wiz is good and all but

Curren$y > Wiz

yall heard what Spitta did to Super High?!
laugh.gif
 Duh 

Spitta is dope, but son STRUGGLES to make good music.

No question at this stage of their career, Wiz > Spitta.

Originally Posted by awwsome

roll.gif
roll.gif

Mary Jane got a hold on me.....
Rick Ross' camp reached out to Wiz to do the remix to "Super High".....which is an unofficial street single. Street Singles need "underground" artists to validate their authenticity.
All I was saying was Rick needed Wiz and Curren$y to co-sign the song because they are basically the faces of all high guy rap....currently. Its a p-diddy management tactic. None of my thoughts were organized completely but don't blame me....blame those paper planes

Originally Posted by AG 47

Agthekid said:

Wiz is good and all but

Curren$y > Wiz

laugh.gif
 Duh 

It all depends on what u call "good music"
TANM > DOND

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Wiz is good and all but

Curren$y > Wiz

laugh.gif
 Duh 

TANM > DOND
I feel like Spitta spits dope *%$% and has a lot to say but sometimes I feel myself listening to a track over again just to understand what he's saying

Originally Posted by awwsome

roll.gif
roll.gif

Mary Jane got a hold on me.....
Rick Ross' camp reached out to Wiz to do the remix to "Super High".....which is an unofficial street single. Street Singles need "underground" artists to validate their authenticity.
All I was saying was Rick needed Wiz and Curren$y to co-sign the song because they are basically the faces of all high guy rap....currently. Its a p-diddy management tactic. None of my thoughts were organized completely but don't blame me....blame those paper planes

roll.gif
roll.gif

Buss Down is still my favorite Wiz song...maybe tied with Hollywood #**%. Those two are gonna be hard to top for me

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Wiz is good and all but

Curren$y > Wiz

laugh.gif
 Duh 

TANM > DOND
By a long-shot

IMO you guys cant count Deal Or No Deal as a album that reflects Wiz.
Its mostly his mixtape tracks, mastered and released with 2 or 3 new ones.
Going off mixtapes, Wiz > Spitta, just because Wiz has a better flow to me.
Lyrically they even..

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

IMO you guys cant count Deal Or No Deal as a album that reflects Wiz.
Its mostly his mixtape tracks, mastered and released with 2 or 3 new ones.
Going off mixtapes, Wiz > Spitta, just because Wiz has a better flow to me.
Lyrically they even..

You right.

Jul 9 2010 6:50 AM EDT3,291
[h1]Wiz Khalifa Calls Rick Ross' 'Super High' Remix 'A Blessing'[/h1][h2]'It was a good look for me,' Wiz tells Mixtape Daily of Ross' co-sign.[/h2]
By Shaheem Reid

Text SizeDecreaseIncrease

The O.D.: A Mixtape Daily Exclusive

Wiz Khalifa and his partner Curren$y aligned forces with Rick Ross for "Super High (Sativa Remix)," and the Spiff TV-directed viral video came out this week.

"That was a blessing, dude," Wiz said about the collaboration."Ross just kept it G, dawg. He seen my movement, he seen Curren$y'smovement. He recognized what we do together, but he recognized us asindividuals as well as a team. He reached out in a real way. Spiff [TV]called us. I think he reached out to Spitta first. Then Spiff, hereached out to me. I was still on another leg of my tour. So as soon asI got done with the last leg of my tour, soon as I got home, I wentstraight to the studio and knocked out the verse, sent it to Ross. Hewas like, 'I love it. I'm flying you out next week. We doing thevideo.' "

"Yeah, you know, I'm VP, A&R over at Maybach Music Group,"said Spiff, who has known Wiz for years. "Ross called me and said he'sputting together a remix and he wants Wiz and Curren$y. So I reachedout, sent them the track the next day, and they did their thing. Theycame to ATL, Ross knocked his verse out the next day. I shot the videoto Wiz and Curren$y via Twitter."

"It came together on some G sh--," Wiz said. "Ross is hellatalented. Everybody knows Spitta's the best. It was only right we dothat sh--."

Wiz said the Ross co-sign is his biggest yet. "It was a goodlook for me, because hasn't been nobody really big, anybody who's asinfluential in the game right now as Ross is saying, 'I really f---swith Wiz,' or, like, been seen on camera with me. That was a big powermove for the both of us."

Aside from Ross, Wiz — who's still trying to figure out when to release his Cabin Fever mixtape — and Curren$y still want to put out a mini-film based on their How Fly tape.
eek.gif

"We always gonna be working. There's never not gonna besomething going on with me and Spitta," Khalifa promised. "People canlook for music. He just called me the other day. He's about to drop hisalbum, which is amazing. I'm working on my sh--. Then whenever wedecide to get back together and do what we do, I think [the Taylor Gangand the Jets] gonna be right here waiting for us."

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Son said we can't count an album as an album
laugh.gif
Because there no new tracks besides like 3 ?
Yeah its an "album" , but I wouldnt call it that .

Its really a compilation of songs from Wiz's career .

idk man... I was feeling the "Best of Wiz" tape Agthekid sent me but I havent really been able to get into KxOJ, idk what it is.

How good is How Fly or Deal or No Deal. Are those his other best works?

Back
Top Bottom