||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

damn...

he seem like a real cool cat...

son played the game tight when he asked "does that mean yall wanna have sex w/ me"...

lol....

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

it's amazing how dude acts like he cares about the fans so much and they actually buy it...

Oh word? Wiz was in Wilmington last Thursday..alot of people didn't get to go cause the show got sold out so quick. He scheduled another concert at the same spot 5 days later, and it's a small spot so it definitely wasn't money related. With no other dates in NC in sight, he flew out from Florida after having shows there the 19th and 20th to get here the 22nd. Where else in the country (a small venue at that) has he done 2 shows at in 5 days?

Originally Posted by ciph4

it's amazing how dude acts like he cares about the fans so much and they actually buy it...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Oh word? Wiz was in Wilmington last Thursday..alot of people didn't get to go cause the show got sold out so quick. He scheduled another concert at the same spot 5 days later, and it's a small spot so it definitely wasn't money related. With no other dates in NC in sight, he flew out from Florida after having shows there the 19th and 20th to get here the 22nd. Where else in the country (a small venue at that) has he done 2 shows at in 5 days?
oh word? i threw the Wiz show here in SD. you've said as many if not more words to dude than i have. and HE didn't schedule that 2nd date, the venue did to make more $$$ capitalizing on the 1st sold out show...

and they didn't fly to Wilmington, they drove from FL...

But it's Taylor Gang or wrestle a grizzly bear though
PS: KxOJ > POTC2 > Flight School > How Fly >>>>> BAR

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

POTC2 > _______

When Wiz tops this, he moves into my top 10.
While POTC2 is lyrically his best tape.
Flight School/Kush X OJ is possible his most well rounded tapes.

POTC2 isnt even the Wiz we listen to today.. he completely changed it up.

and for people who are new to Wiz, B.A.R is dope, but most of us know those songs minus like 5 were out for a year plus time, so thats why its ranked so low by us.

Originally Posted by calikev34

But it's Taylor Gang or wrestle a grizzly bear though
PS: KxOJ > POTC2 > Flight School > How Fly >>>>> BAR
How come nobody ever talks about Star Power I love that tape lol
I think its POTC2 > How Fly > KxOJ > Flight School > Star Power >> BAR

oh word? i threw the Wiz show here in SD. you've said as many if not more words to dude than i have. and HE didn't schedule that 2nd date, the venue did to make more $$$ capitalizing on the 1st sold out show...

Why I feel like you sneak dissin'? Get off that sucka sh** and keep that negativity to yourself.....Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooounce!!!!!!

You gotz to bounce!!!!!

My Dad

Originally Posted by handullz

damn...

he seem like a real cool cat...

son played the game tight when he asked "does that mean yall wanna have sex w/ me"...

lol....
then proceeded w/ a "dat mass" face for an half hour

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Why I feel like you sneak dissin'? Get off that sucka sh** and keep that negativity to yourself.....Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooounce!!!!!!

You gotz to bounce!!!!!

My Dad
you're a stan.

i didn't sneak diss at all. read what i wrote. everything is out there.

Mane I never ask this and I hate when people do but what are some of his best songs? He has way too much material and the few songs I heard were ight im sure he got some better stuff.

Originally Posted by cartune

Mane I never ask this and I hate when people do but what are some of his best songs? He has way too much material and the few songs I heard were ight im sure he got some better stuff.

The Thrill
Miles
On Tha Pill
Chewy
Goodbye
This Plane
G'd Up
Boarding Pass
Hollywood %#++
Never Ever
Superstar
Heart and Soul
I Still Remember
Be Easy
Make it Hot
Cabin Fever
Get Away
Superhero

Kush & OJ Mixtape

Originally Posted by Agthekid

You gotta be a fool to not think Star Power isn't Wiz's best tape.
With that said....
Spoiler [+]
dunce-1.jpg

Cause POTC2 & Flight School & even K&OJ are better, IMO...

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

POTC2 > _______

When Wiz tops this, he moves into my top 10.
While POTC2 is lyrically his best tape.
Star Power/Flight School/Kush X OJ is possible his most well rounded tapes.

POTC2 isnt even the Wiz we listen to today.. he completely changed it up.

and for people who are new to Wiz, B.A.R is dope, but most of us know those songs minus like 5 were out for a year plus time, so thats why its ranked so low by us.
FIXED.

Star power is dope cause its like the bridge between how he is now and how he was before....

Real talk Lavish is that dude on the low....

Back
Top Bottom