||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by chr1scross

pimp.gif
I think his sets are dope, I love how he starts with Cabin Fever and leaves to This Plane
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 204)]**** is definately [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 204)]... a bunch of my friends are like, "Didn't you just see him in April?" but his show is just THAT good ... tonight is going to be stupid ... my homegirl called it Disney World for weedhead ... [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]@ buddy popping a bottle of Verdi tho ... _ might as well have popped some Arbor Mist.[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]@ buddy popping a bottle of Verdi tho ... _ might as well have popped some Arbor Mist.[/color]
wiz was in my town last night AND he's coming back to perform at the same spot tuesday. obviously we must have some pretty good bud in wilmington.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I just listened to Kush & OJ for the first time yesterday (SMH, I know) and that %%## was completely nice.
pimp.gif
There were almost no skip tracks except for Up when he was trying to sing throughout the entire song.
smh.gif

In The Cut is definitely my favorite song.

Poor child, you're deaf AND ******ed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I just listened to Kush & OJ for the first time yesterday (SMH, I know) and that %%## was completely nice.
pimp.gif
There were almost no skip tracks except for Up when he was trying to sing throughout the entire song.
smh.gif

Poor child, you're deaf AND ******ed.
tired.gif

word... good dank >

Some dudes in here clearly JUST now hopin on the ban wagon just off hype alone....saul good...fans are fans but ya'll need to broden you guys catalog, Kush X OJ was pretty much straight smokin muzik but I like a lot of his upbeat sh** also.

Like....

Walkin on a dream while you tryna intervene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif

wiz was in my town last night AND he's coming back to perform at the same spot tuesday. obviously we must have some pretty good bud in wilmington.
not so much good in wilmington, but the outer banks is where its at!

pimp.gif
smh.gif

smoke some LOUD out of a volcano vaporizer and you'll learn to appreciate this song
pimp.gif

[h1]http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/06/07/miracle-whips-wiz-khalifa-on-his-2010-dodge-charger/[/h1]
[h1]Miracle Whips: Wiz Khalifa On His 2010 Dodge Challenger3:53 pm | Monday, June 7th, 2010[/h1]
miraclewhips_wizkhalifa2.jpg
Take one listen to any of Wiz Khalifa’s mixtapesor albums, and it will quickly become apparent that the Pittsburghnative loves weed. Nah, you don’t get it—dude loves smoking herb asmuch as Kim Kardashianloves taking pictures of herself. Besides music and his loved ones,there’s only one thing that comes remotely close to garnering the sameamount of love: his 2010 Dodge Challenger. It’s thefirst car he won’t let his friends burn one down in and the first carhe’s given a name to. We caught up with Mr. Kush and Orange Juice tofind out why he wanted a Challenger so badly, what his current dreamride is, and what not to do with a McDonald’s bag after you’ve finishedeating.

Interview by Andrew Rivera

Complex: What was your first car?

Wiz Khalifa: The first little joint that I could get on my own, thatI was making payments on, was an ‘05 Envoy. It had a leather interiorand +@$*. Then I got my muscle car, a 2010 Dodge Challenger. Really, Inever knew what car exactly I wanted when I was younger. My parentsweren’t too much into that kind of stuff. So I didn’t really know untilI was like 16 or 17 when I started liking muscle cars and getting intoengines and all that.

Complex: What drew you towards that?

Wiz Khalifa: Just the look, the feel, the appeal of it. It’s badass,dog. The respect you get from other people for it, too. Spitta[Curren$y], he really put me on when I met him. He got the SS MonteCarlo, he got the SS El Camino, he got the pickup trucks and +@$*. Some [purchasing the Challenger] was kind of a big for me and it was bigfor the city too ’cause it’s black and gold.

Complex: Have you gotten any props from people while driving it?

Wiz Khalifa: The older white guys love it. They’re like, “Sweet car!How many horses? What size is that Hemi, man?!

Back
Top Bottom