||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

MY God this chick is maad annoying
sick.gif
sick.gif
. That $%+* whenshe rolls her tongue and the constant "I'm from the bay naw mean" and talking in 3rd person
indifferent.gif

Wiz dodged a bullet on that one..

Rolaholic wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
. That $%+* whenshe rolls her tongue and the constant "I'm from the bay naw mean" and talking in 3rd person
indifferent.gif

Wat do you think this dude got on his hands with Amber. Smhat thisdudeif he even tried to party with her and
roll.gif
@ trying to act like you not like others but acknowledging the free things.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Dunk These

The Movie 'High School' is going to be huge for Snoop and even more Wiz..

the 2011 How High. cant wait to watch this one
pimp.gif

no way this will come close to the OG

def. has the potential to be.. we need something like this to happen.. movies are getting really lame these days. i will be watching for sure.

You serious?
laugh.gif
Of course there's a chance but I can only imagine this movie, if it even is being seriously contemplated, being a poorly shot State Property type deal. If you think it's gonna save the movie industry you have nooooo idea what you're talking about.

Ya'll say what you want, but that !$@*@ is baddd. Amber is even more annoying if you ask me. I lived in the bay, so maybe I am biased, but I skimmed through it and thought the video was funny @ times. Esp 14:00 - 15:00.
That aside though, she is obviously quite insecure, nobody says that they don't give a !%+# that many times. Its as though all she wants in the world is him to hear how little a !%+# she gives. Get over yoself hunnie.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

HOLY +%!* DUDE THIS GIRL SUCKS
sick.gif
sick.gif
... Glorified groupie.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
... Glorified groupie.
this is how you know wiz is making it..son got a groupie goin on a 20 min rant on worldstarhiphop.....
roll.gif
laugh.gif

u know he smashed.

i was wondering how Natalie felt about not getting wifed....

i saw a video of them asking if they are together and she was like "we're just spending time together...we're gonna be spending time getting to know each other...we're just really great friends"

boo %!#@% bye

she's a bigger bird than Amber cuz she doesnt know when to shut up....seh's not foolin no one...

turkey burgers and hot chocolate?
roll.gif

what made her make this video? she did a lot for someone who doesnt care

she's very salty bringing up amber's show

Just not about to listen to this bird rant for 20min about how he prolly smashed and left her +#%.

That new Johnny track sucks. Johnny & wiz can and have done a lot better together

I don't know where I'm suppose to know that chick from but she looks and sounds like the white version of a chick named Sabrina from the last season of Hell's Kitchen.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ya'll say what you want, but that !$@*@ is baddd. Amber is even more annoying if you ask me. I lived in the bay, so maybe I am biased, but I skimmed through it and thought the video was funny @ times. Esp 14:00 - 15:00.
That aside though, she is obviously quite insecure, nobody says that they don't give a !%+# that many times. Its as though all she wants in the world is him to hear how little a !%+# she gives. Get over yoself hunnie.

my lil cuz wiz makin the broads salty 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
... Glorified groupie.
this is how you know wiz is making it..son got a groupie goin on a 20 min rant on worldstarhiphop.....
roll.gif
laugh.gif

u know he smashed.
that's got to be the longest "i'm not mad" response in history.

LOL @ my boy sayin he got kush and orange juice 2. son must be sellin the bootleg.  that yung regs and water

^
that's the minor league baseball team in Wisconsin called the Rattlers

A guy from my high school played for them and gave me a lot of the gear

He got me into rockin minor league baseball teams 59/50s

Minors Hats > Majors Hats

^ So true about minor league fitters. I rock the hellmout of my isotopes fitted. Had to break out an avy for That Good
smokin.gif

Mudcats Hats were a staple for me.

This may be one of the illest logos I've ever seen on a baseball hat.

1zv92mv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom