||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so who is paying them?
I was just noting that they're a product in and of themselves. Wiz Khalifa is a brand name, so is Amber Rose. The exposure alone is a form of compensation.

i get that...i dont think they're relationship is fake...

i think she takes it more serious that he does cuz who she's linked to is her bread and butter...she's not even signed with Ford anymore so my girl is looking for a sponsor and she's ridin that Wiz wave* (ooooowwww) so she can say she was there for the "come up"

*yes i know the wave is not associated with wiz but i wanted to say that

AI for MVP wrote:

great vibes in this track and video.. they lookin like they havin a grand ol time doin what they do
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The Movie 'High School' is going to be huge for Snoop and even more Wiz..

the 2011 How High. cant wait to watch this one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

so who is paying them?
I was just noting that they're a product in and of themselves. Wiz Khalifa is a brand name, so is Amber Rose. The exposure alone is a form of compensation.

i get that...i dont think they're relationship is fake...

i think she takes it more serious that he does cuz who she's linked to is her bread and butter...she's not even signed with Ford anymore so my girl is looking for a sponsor and she's ridin that Wiz wave* (ooooowwww) so she can say she was there for the "come up"

*yes i know the wave is not associated with wiz but i wanted to say that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man smh wiz takin off ...damn near leavin spitta behind. hope they do a mixtape together again smh

Yeah yall taking the Max influence/sounding similar a bit far. Every Max song sound like he go hard on the doubles
laugh.gif
Wiz don't do that.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Dunk These

pimp.gif

no way this will come close to the OG

def. has the potential to be.. we need something like this to happen.. movies are getting really lame these days. i will be watching for sure.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

man smh wiz takin off ...damn near leavin spitta behind. hope they do a mixtape together again smh

wiz been constantly movin up heavy since last year.. even if spitta was down to go "mainstream" i still dont think he'd be as popular as Wiz is now..

i hope they eventually drop a How Fly 2 but at this rate, i dont see it happening anymore.. or at least anytime soon since Wiz is on a label now.

this year is definitely gonna be about the Taylor Gang and the Jets anyway..

Originally Posted by Dunk These

pimp.gif

THERE IS A MOVIE?

Im blown and the that good video got me vibin hard
pimp.gif

Wiz is dope I listen to him heavy he's got two new mixtapes coming out if I'm not mistaken...puff bus and new piffsburg

That chick is dumb salty talkin about she don't give a %+*! with a 20 min rant.
And she kept the weed that Wiz left at her house 
laugh.gif

Wiz is lucky she thinks shes too busy for him cuz he could've ended up with her instead of amber

Back
Top Bottom