the official "thought you was doin it thread"

I prefer to supress these horrible memories in hope to never think of them again,
I came in here thinking I would have something-apparently not, it worked! haw haw haw

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

At a bar at a bday party for one of my friends. Was talkin to this chick from where the party started off at my friends apt. She was touchin me and everything you know giving me all the right signals. Go from bar to bar dancing, flirting, all that. I was thinking damn son, I'm in there like swimwear tonight. So we dancin whatever, kissin and all that on the dance floor and she was like, do you have a gf or anything? Cause I guess she thought I was with one of the other girls at the party before. So I was like nah blah blah that was just my friend so I'm free and we can do whatever you like. You know some corny line that sounded smooth mixed with alcohol. So after all this dancing, I had to pee real bad. So I told her I was goin. I pissed, went to the bar to get another drink, talked to a few people I haven't seen in a while. Had that feeling like I was 100% gonna smash later that night, with a blonde no less (would've been my first blonde at the time). I come back to the dancefloor and shorty is being tongued down by some 6'9" Lexington Steele lookin dude. I couldn't believe it. I remember dude watching us kiss before hand too. He just swept in there with the interception. I was dumb salty after that.

Is that you Vinny?

LOL I know, major L. Whatever, it's probably good that I didn't take her home.

Spoiler [+]
That's what I tell myself to make myself feel better
smh.gif

Years ago when I was living at my parents, my cousins used come over and have a crew of female friends join us.
One night, the movie night turned into a wrestlefest. While each guy was fighing off mulitple The most attractive girl jump off the couch and onto my back topin me down.
I was going to show her how strong I was, so I planted my hands into the floor for what I thought would be an entire rep of pushups.
As soon as a I started to beast her up, another girl piled on both of us to help her hold me down.
This was my chance to show and prove to all the ladies that I was an animal. I planted again a pushed as hard as I could...

And the loudest, juiciest fart went banging right into this girls stomach.
sick.gif

When it happened everybody in the room paused....I would swear that the lights even flickered.

Lucky for me, after everyone stopped fanning, and laughing, she was understanding and stuck around.
We ended up dating, and now this girl is my wife of 4 years this February.

I thought I was doin it.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

At a bar at a bday party for one of my friends. Was talkin to this chick from where the party started off at my friends apt. She was touchin me and everything you know giving me all the right signals. Go from bar to bar dancing, flirting, all that. I was thinking damn son, I'm in there like swimwear tonight. So we dancin whatever, kissin and all that on the dance floor and she was like, do you have a gf or anything? Cause I guess she thought I was with one of the other girls at the party before. So I was like nah blah blah that was just my friend so I'm free and we can do whatever you like. You know some corny line that sounded smooth mixed with alcohol. So after all this dancing, I had to pee real bad. So I told her I was goin. I pissed, went to the bar to get another drink, talked to a few people I haven't seen in a while. Had that feeling like I was 100% gonna smash later that night, with a blonde no less (would've been my first blonde at the time). I come back to the dancefloor and shorty is being tongued down by some 6'9" Lexington Steele lookin dude. I couldn't believe it. I remember dude watching us kiss before hand too. He just swept in there with the interception. I was dumb salty after that.

Wow. That is a horrible story

That sucks man you should've just waited to you got her to the crib then peed in her mouth

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Years ago when I was living at my parents, my cousins used come over and have a crew of female friends join us.
One night, the movie night turned into a wrestlefest. While each guy was fighing off mulitple The most attractive girl jump off the couch and onto my back to pin me down.
I was going to show her how strong I was, so I planted my hands into the floor for what I thought would be an entire rep of pushups.
As soon as a I started to beast her up, another girl piled on both of us to help her hold me down.
This was my chance to show and prove to all the ladies that I was an animal. I planted again a pushed as hard as I could...

sick.gif

When it happened everybody in the room paused....I would swear that the lights even flickered.

Lucky for me, after everyone stopped fanning, and laughing, she was understanding and stuck around.

I thought I was doin it.

I like this story. It brings me to ask this question: how many of you have the kind of relationship with your significant other's where you audibly fartaround each other? You can get up and walk to another area to fart out of common courtesy so the smell isn't an issue. Some people think such an action isbeneath them, and some people think that it's a sign of complete comfort with your partner. What's your stance?

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I work out like 5 or 6 times a week, and because you see so few girls in the actual weight section like near all the benches and squat racks and whatever, bc they're all chilling over in cardio, people always look at me just kinda out of curiosity I guess. And I'm a really uncoordinated person anyway, but when people watch me do things, it gets worse a hundredfold. But I work out enough that I'm pretty sure I don't look like a douche....or so I thought.

So I was doing incline press for a bit and I'm walking to put my weights back just holding them at my sides kinda, and BAM I dead-knee myself and take a header, weights roll away into things, making all this noise. I was just like oh noooooes and tried to recover but there was no way to come out looking cool. I just kinda laughed and looked around and then booked it outta there. One dude laughed and shook his head every time he saw me for like a month. We're friends now but god I'd walk in and see him there and be like dammmmnit
embarassed.gif
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

One night, the movie night turned into a wrestlefest. While each guy was fighing off mulitple The most attractive girl jump off the couch and onto my back to pin me down.

sick.gif

I thought I was doin it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I had a girl basically try that on me recently. We were dancing and she kept trying to kiss me. I kept dodging her and at the most she got a peck on the lips. I got away from her to get some space and came back 5 minutes later and another dude was tonguing her down.

Her girlfriend says to me "he took your girl", I said "she ain't my girl if she can be taken that easy".
Good reply... and to both of you, it's probably better that you didn't smash. Coulda been burnin the next day.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom