the official "thought you was doin it thread"

Originally Posted by kuhui

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

KingPiff wrote:
This thread is quite simple actually. Just discuss a time that you though you were doing it. Nothing wron with talking about the glory stories. When I was 21 in summer 07 id just started learning about alchohol and going to parties, clubbing and the strip club. One time I was at the strip club and this stripper was on me real tough. She was bad as hell too (and I'm a sucker for that granulated sugar). She asked me for my number before I left and asked if we could kick it afterwards and I complied. So after the club let out I go to pick her up in the front of the club and its maad dudes there tryin to holler at her but the security was there blocking and I pull up and everybody was just giving me these crazy looks like "what's the young black kid doing with that white sugar?". She hopped in and told me she wanted to my me breakfast and afterwards... she taught me some thing. 21 was a great age
You are aware that some strippers chose a new person for such activities almost every night are you not?

^^^^^^^ THIS

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

mad people seem to be missing the point of the thread.

I got the point, but not from what OP wrote.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

At a bar at a bday party for one of my friends. Was talkin to this chick from where the party started off at my friends apt. She was touchin me and everything you know giving me all the right signals. Go from bar to bar dancing, flirting, all that. I was thinking damn son, I'm in there like swimwear tonight. So we dancin whatever, kissin and all that on the dance floor and she was like, do you have a gf or anything? Cause I guess she thought I was with one of the other girls at the party before. So I was like nah blah blah that was just my friend so I'm free and we can do whatever you like. You know some corny line that sounded smooth mixed with alcohol. So after all this dancing, I had to pee real bad. So I told her I was goin. I pissed, went to the bar to get another drink, talked to a few people I haven't seen in a while. Had that feeling like I was 100% gonna smash later that night, with a blonde no less (would've been my first blonde at the time). I come back to the dancefloor and shorty is being tongued down by some 6'9" Lexington Steele lookin dude. I couldn't believe it. I remember dude watching us kiss before hand too. He just swept in there with the interception. I was dumb salty after that.
Thats nasty. So this dude knows how your mouth taste. He wasn't doing "it" that night either.

juggy4805 wrote:
OctobersFinest wrote:
At a bar at a bday party for one of my friends. Was talkin to this chick from where the party started off at my friends apt. She was touchin me and everything you know giving me all the right signals. Go from bar to bar dancing, flirting, all that. I was thinking damn son, I'm in there like swimwear tonight. So we dancin whatever, kissin and all that on the dance floor and she was like, do you have a gf or anything? Cause I guess she thought I was with one of the other girls at the party before. So I was like nah blah blah that was just my friend so I'm free and we can do whatever you like. You know some corny line that sounded smooth mixed with alcohol. So after all this dancing, I had to pee real bad. So I told her I was goin. I pissed, went to the bar to get another drink, talked to a few people I haven't seen in a while. Had that feeling like I was 100% gonna smash later that night, with a blonde no less (would've been my first blonde at the time). I come back to the dancefloor and shorty is being tongued down by some 6'9" Lexington Steele lookin dude. I couldn't believe it. I remember dude watching us kiss before hand too. He just swept in there with the interception. I was dumb salty after that.
Thats nasty. So this dude knows how your mouth taste. He wasn't doing "it" that night either.

he committed the robbery
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

juggy4805 wrote:
OctobersFinest wrote:

he committed the robbery
laugh.gif

this is why i never go to the bathroom at parties
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Wow. That is a horrible story

Originally Posted by KingPiff

That sucks man you should've just waited to you got her to the crib then peed in her mouth

roll.gif
@ "the robbery"

As more me, back in like 02 I had just got my license and was riding around aimlessly in my cousin's Monte Carlo (this was before MC's became theofficial car of the hood). Anyway I see a car full of chicks my age so I roll the windows down max of the system and pull up next to them trying to act allnonchalant like I didn't notice them. We get stopped by the light they see me and get my attention then start asking if I had my Ls and was it my car? Thelight turns green and they motion for me to pull over at the gas station. I press down on the pedal and notice I'm not moving at all and their going offinto the distance. Turned the car off and tried to start it back up but it wouldn't start.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Bet you kissed her all in the mouth too not knowing how many other guys were "doing it" before you
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I did. Which is why I "thought" I was doing it. I was a youngin exploring new things. Wouldn't change the experience for nothing
And you were 21? sorry but even at the tender age of 9 I knew better than to kiss strippers
laugh.gif
That is a cultural thing man. "They" love kissing folks on the mouth they don't know. I don't know why "they" do thatso damn much

Originally Posted by hellaones

roll.gif
@ "the robbery"

As more me, back in like 02 I had just got my license and was riding around aimlessly in my cousin's Monte Carlo (this was before MC's became the official car of the hood). Anyway I see a car full of chicks my age so I roll the windows down max of the system and pull up next to them trying to act all nonchalant like I didn't notice them. We get stopped by the light they see me and get my attention then start asking if I had my Ls and was it my car? The light turns green and they motion for me to pull over at the gas station. I press down on the pedal and notice I'm not moving at all and their going off into the distance. Turned the car off and tried to start it back up but it wouldn't start.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elocin023

roll.gif
@ "the robbery"

As more me, back in like 02 I had just got my license and was riding around aimlessly in my cousin's Monte Carlo (this was before MC's became the official car of the hood). Anyway I see a car full of chicks my age so I roll the windows down max of the system and pull up next to them trying to act all nonchalant like I didn't notice them. We get stopped by the light they see me and get my attention then start asking if I had my Ls and was it my car? The light turns green and they motion for me to pull over at the gas station. I press down on the pedal and notice I'm not moving at all and their going off into the distance. Turned the car off and tried to start it back up but it wouldn't start.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
daaamn homie. I bet you driving somethin real nice right now and you pull up at that same stop light time to time hoping for those chicks to pull upnext to you again
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ "the robbery"

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Bet you kissed her all in the mouth too not knowing how many other guys were "doing it" before you
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I did. Which is why I "thought" I was doing it. I was a youngin exploring new things. Wouldn't change the experience for nothing
And you were 21? sorry but even at the tender age of 9 I knew better than to kiss strippers
laugh.gif
That is a cultural thing man. "They" love kissing folks on the mouth they don't know. I don't know why "they" do that so damn much

"They"? Who're u talking about? Black people?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

That sucks man you should've just waited to you got her to the crib then peed in her mouth

Wat duh hail?

roll.gif

I had a girl basically try that on me recently. We were dancing and she kept trying to kiss me. I kept dodging her and at the most she got apeck on the lips. I got away from her to get some space and came back 5 minutes later and another dude was tonguing her down.

Her girlfriend says to me "he took your girl", I said "she ain't my girl if she can be taken that easy".

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Wat duh hail?

roll.gif
sick.gif
Did not even notice dude said that
roll.gif

Is that you Vinny?

vinnie.jpg

I work out like 5 or 6 times a week, and because you see so few girls in the actual weight section like near all the benches and squat racks and whatever, bcthey're all chilling over in cardio, people always look at me just kinda out of curiosity I guess. And I'm a really uncoordinated person anyway, butwhen people watch me do things, it gets worse a hundredfold. But I work out enough that I'm pretty sure I don't look like a douche....or so I thought.

So I was doing incline press for a bit and I'm walking to put my weights back just holding them at my sides kinda, and BAM I dead-knee myself and take aheader, weights roll away into things, making all this noise. I was just like oh noooooes and tried to recover but there was no way to come out looking cool. Ijust kinda laughed and looked around and then booked it outta there. One dude laughed and shook his head every time he saw me for like a month. We'refriends now but god I'd walk in and see him there and be like dammmmnit
embarassed.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That is a cultural thing man. "They" love kissing folks on the mouth they don't know. I don't know why "they" do that so damn much

nah nah playboy we know better than that
laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah nah playboy we know better than that
laugh.gif

Apparently that's not true, seeing as how I'm black

why people kiss these randoms like that? guys and girls? sex i guess is cool cuz you can use a condom but you lettin someone you don't know put they tonguein your mouth?

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nah not black people. Blanco people

Back
Top Bottom