The Official The-Dream "Love King" Album Discussion Thread

anyone who just listens to his singles are missing out. his music is seriously slept on. his last album should have been up for album of the year, but not enough people listened to it. IMO the singles were the worst tracks on the album

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif

my favorite in the R&B game right now

song knocks

Yo, this has been on REPEAT all day long.

What are his other two lead singles for "Love King?"

Riding the success of his acclaimed sophomore album Love vs. Money as well as two Grammy Awards for songwriting, The-Dream has decided to crown himself the king of love. The title track of his third album Love King hit the Internet on Wednesday, and it seems like the self-professed "radio killer" may have another hit on his hands.

"Love King" follows the proven formula of uptempo Atlanta snap-pop with The-Dream spelling out his desire for a special lady to get to know him better. "L to the O, V to the E, K to the I, N to the G/ I don't know how he treat you, how they do it where you at/ But all I'm tryin' to say is you don't know me like that."

The-Dream hit his Twitter page to thank his fans for their support of the first leaked track. "Thank you all so much for embracing the single! The album is deeper and I push further, but first things first." He also promised he had a lot more in store for them.

"I will drop four singles and four videos before May 17! And as long as my songs make the girls happy, I'm happy. I do it for them. I do it for the promise of love. I just want to give y'all all the love you deserve!"

The-Dream told Rap-Up.com in January that the album was finished and scheduled for release in May, insisting that it was his best work yet.

He hit up Twitter again to get his fans' opinions on what they wanted next from the singer/songwriter/producer. "Tell me what y'all want next. Uptempo, slow, whatever, the album is deeper than space."

For this dude to say the album is better than the other two, I'm ready for it!

what kind of Effed up world are we living in when the Dream is pulling Christina Milian (presumably he is making a lotta money & presumably she is tricking herself out)

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

what kind of Effed up world are we living in when the Dream is pulling Christina Milian (presumably he is making a lotta money & presumably she is tricking herself out)

21135a11ed1f8fb950ac4cd8c668943d4f3dc96.jpg

Hands down, my favorite artist in the game right now.

eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

My dude NEVER fails.  PERIOD.

Dream, please don't "retire" son!
nerd.gif

L.O.S. da Maestro is nice... I like this cover more though...

62c15d47c069766e69bf270fce969ca26708625.jpg

*edit: Except I like the font on the other one for "THE DREAM"

Damn, I really thought dude was going to flop in 07 when I heard that "Shawty Is A 10" joint. Ended up loving his first two albums. Funny how that worked out.

Back
Top Bottom