The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

peep my blog for bonnaroo pictures.

http://bforbernard.blogspot.com

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. . yuhp, i cut my hair off may 7th; i keep forgetting people haven't seen mewith my short hair yet . . feeling like i'm back in high school with this hair.

Wassup yall, this is milkladder from Memphis,TN. I Stay in Whitehaven.I didnt know this post exists and i didnt know that there was this many tennessee peopleon niketalk. what it is everybody. Do anybody know if there are any griffeys in memphis. ive damn near checked everywhere

I don't feel like reading the 73 pages, sorry, but is anyone in this post going to Vanderbilt / know the area around Vanderbilt ? I'm going there nextyear and need some spots to hang at. Thanks guys

Ight yall, Wussup to all of my people. ill stop lurking for a bit... cause its about that time.......TN NTer Satco Saturday! after 2pm for me! Kev give kerrymy best, Mandy and I miss you guys.

Originally Posted by hic57999

I don't feel like reading the 73 pages, sorry, but is anyone in this post going to Vanderbilt / know the area around Vanderbilt ? I'm going there next year and need some spots to hang at. Thanks guys

i dont go to Vandy but i know most the baseball team and some of the football team there...btw i got to MTSU

Speaking of getting lifted in a better term; Kev just shot me a text, Kerry is in labor. Lets lift the woods Fam up with a lil prayer for a smooth delivery.Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom