The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Vic, I remember my first time to Nashville going to rivergate. Sport Season was having a side walk sale. I remember like yesterday, the entire city series AJX's for $39.99 in FSR........Man a delorian would be sweet.

To whomever Nter wants to roll,

Me and the misses are getting the 66 out Saturday, hitting up some Satco and Brew, then heading to LP feild for the Goodguys car show.
Good food,nice whips and chilling.

Preesh!
PM me or call!
Joe

For the record, I don't get lifted. Haha, I think I'm alone on this one.

So how's the weather up there, guys? Florida's straight and all, but the humidity's so bad that I feel like I'm swimming to work every day.I'm ready for fall in Nashville.

For the record, I don't get lifted. Haha, I think I'm alone on this one.
You're not alone. I don't have the time or the money to waste.

Car show sounds like a great idea, but the wife has a photoshoot this weekend so I'm going to have to play it by ear.

^ son was ghost for 5 months and says this post is on yawn status,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

laugh.gif

Truth...Joe knows he cant talk.

You find out anymore about that jordan pack we discussed? Thanks.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

laugh.gif

Stop living in the past B. zamn And Kev, staying on point with the co-sign. ICU Yall need to get yalls post count up, not me.

I have a Curve and Bold, but thinking about suspending the Curve's service to get an iPhone. Wanted to know what I would be gaining/losing, and any otherthings I should know.

Kev iphones are great just check your coverage, service sucks for phone use, a great device other then that. But I will say if you get one, I can hook you upwith tons of accessories.

Back
Top Bottom