THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by PN23

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by Realest

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

freshness -

i buy shoes to wear them. when i don't feel like wearing them ever again, i throw them away. i think it's interesting that within sneaker culture, this seems absurd, while to the rest of society this is normal behavior.
ohwell.gif
l cant believe this......why not sell them?
lol between putting up the auction, making sure i get paid, packing up the shoes, going to the post office, etc . . . the amount someone would have to pay me to make me want to do all that would probably be 10x what a pair of used kicks would be worth in the first place.

Ehh, why not put them on craigslist for local transactions...quick and easy.
ohwell.gif

time is money  man. just not interested in taking photos, sorting through emails/phone calls and trying to set up a meeting with some dude so i can walk away with a hundred or two. if it was a thousand or two maybe it would be worth my time.

Why not donate them then? If you didn't need them anymore, I'm sure a homeless person could use them. Just an idea, not tryin to say anything...

if you're a size 12 and you know me, chances are you're already walking around in a pair of shoes i gave you. but to go out and find a homeless person to give shoes to doesn't really interest me. i don't like leaving the house unless i have to.

sdubl, those white foams look amazing. i really hope that's what releases later this year and not the horrendous HOH foams. man, if they really drop a white pro with gum bottoms i don't care how bad the resell prices get, i'm definitely buying a pair.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Which ones are these? The Dark Army release?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

What in God's name are those?!?
jusa photoshop of the eggplants, changed the hue to make em resemble thegold flightposite colors. planning on swapping the soles on the coppersso i wanted to see what it could possibly look like, just couldn't geta copper tone on 'em so i stuck with the gold hue.

maybe nike will see 'em and get some inspiration lol

those are fresh, all black foams are sick, hopefully i could get my hands on a pair sooner than later, the value of these joints are going up.. that photo shop of the sole swapped eggs is crazy, it looks like an ill colrway.. amazing job on the sole swapp

hey mayhem . . . how much did those set you back? im thinking about getting a pair and i'm also a size 12, just wondering what i should expect to pay. thanks.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

you pulling the trigger on the CF project on those?
damn.....i dunno about these. they're not ds, nds at best actually. i'd really want them to come out as close to BP's ps as possible. since there's rumors of a possible re-release of the all blacks (i'm wishfully hoping they saw the swap and dropping 'em with a clear sole
nerd.gif
) i will just wait to do it on a fresh ds pair for the best results.

but i still want to get that project going before all that. i'll have to try it out on the black pros i have first. i can deal with losing those to science
laugh.gif

and hustlin said he's got some donors as well
nerd.gif

grin.gif

MST - $130 initial price sold.....after ebay bucks...$120 shipped.
Purple - thanks

great set of FP1's, i still need to buy the silvers and....one day i'll get those HOH's(which one of y'all has that pair on the bay
nerd.gif
)...
tired.gif

i had alot more but i sold most of my flightposites. all i have left are the gold flightposite 1's and my foams
366830996.jpg

for that i got a pair of donor just let me know. just caught a steal on a pair of royal pro should be here sat

i feel like the foamposite one's are one of the best shoes ever.
i have a pair of the black/reds that i damaged the box so i end up wearing alot
for the past few months, to the gym, out for the daily grind and i give them a quick
wipe down and the still look like a vnds shoe. no creasing, no chipping.
i love them.

sbib1130 that is a nice collection!!!!! I have been looking FOREVER for all black foamposite 1's size 9.5-10.5. Holla fam if you guys can help me out for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom