THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

how does team posite feel about stuff lke the lebron IVs and other non main posite line stuff that incorporates the technology?
i personally love the 4s. top lebron for me

how does team posite feel about stuff lke the lebron IVs and other non main posite line stuff that incorporates the technology?

the lebron 4's are comfy like crazy.. buttttttt.. are heavy like hell.. so i dont recomend for ballin.. causual use, hell yea they crazy comfy..

I personally love them. They feel great on the court. I usually wear them to warm up... Then switch to something more lightweight. Very nice shoe overall.

the IV is the only lebron i own, only have one colorway but i'll get more in due time.

damn shoe is hard to put on tho, just like the penny IV lol

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

the IV is the only lebron i own, only have one colorway but i'll get more in due time.

damn shoe is hard to put on tho, just like the penny IV lol
word..it really is.. plus i .5 sized down and that $!%+ is a +%%*+ to put on
grin.gif

freshness -

i buy shoes to wear them. when i don't feel like wearing them ever again, i throw them away. i think it's interesting that within sneaker culture, this seems absurd, while to the rest of society this is normal behavior.
ohwell.gif
l cant believethis......why not sell them?

throw them at me ill buy lls

btw

I'm hoping the clogposties come out too my cousin has them but size 10 he was telling me how they came
out in stores for dead cheap a while back

out of all the flightposite 1 colorways, this one is my all time favorite
pimp.gif

i remember everyone in high school had them on especially with the grey or black hoodies, i finally got them and i wear them at least once a week
smile.gif

nike-flightposite-1-retro-2.jpg

anyone have an extra 11 or 12? pm me!

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

too much talkin and not enough pics. lets stick to the script please
tongue.gif

nerd.gif
says the guy who posted nothing....
tired.gif

i'll repost some old pics....since they are coming out again and all
pimp.gif

not my pics....

teaser...
devil.gif

a couple pics. just thought i'd take a few of these before they get worn.

hopefully the lazy PS job of removing my hand from the pic isn't too noticeable
sick.gif

4295952407_1126b2b757_o.jpg

and while we on the subject of lebron 4s.
sick.gif

4295940805_3030a0c0fa_o.jpg

I have the wht/blue IV's and they are soo nice and comfy. A place by me has the blk/wht/red for $50, and I've been debating wether I should pick them up or not hmm...

Originally Posted by Realest

freshness -

i buy shoes to wear them. when i don't feel like wearing them ever again, i throw them away. i think it's interesting that within sneaker culture, this seems absurd, while to the rest of society this is normal behavior.
ohwell.gif
l cant believe this......why not sell them?
lol between putting up the auction, making sure i get paid, packing up the shoes, going to the post office, etc . . . the amount someone would have to pay me to make me want to do all that would probably be 10x what a pair of used kicks would be worth in the first place.

freshness -

ohwell.gif
lol between putting up the auction, making sure i get paid, packing up the shoes, going to the post office, etc . . . the amount someone would have to pay me to make me want to do all that would probably be 10x what a pair of used kicks would be worth in the first place.

Ehh, why not put them on craigslist for local transactions...quick and easy.
ohwell.gif

Mayhem,

What in God's name are those?!?....Im gonna go ahead and assume you did a sole swap on those, even though I could be wrong about that, but the upper looks like nothing Ive seen thats actually released...unless...

HoH Army Foams in strange lighting? Maybe?...Seem more like the Gold FP1 to me...but it has to be Armys...right?...

Either way....FIRE

Originally Posted by PN23

freshness -

ohwell.gif

Ehh, why not put them on craigslist for local transactions...quick and easy.
ohwell.gif
why not just give them to me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

What in God's name are those?!?
jus a photoshop of the eggplants, changed the hue to make em resemble the gold flightposite colors. planning on swapping the soles on the coppers so i wanted to see what it could possibly look like, just couldn't get a copper tone on 'em so i stuck with the gold hue.

maybe nike will see 'em and get some inspiration lol

Back
Top Bottom