THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^
laugh.gif
, I was watching 'The Animal' earlier today too...

grin.gif

Soleswapped eggplants look sick. I do prefer a clear sole on foam ones, but nike, If you could please drop an eggplant foam pro with a black sole the same wayyou did royal foam pros.... and then retro more royal foam ones, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

damn those are sick, i need 'em.....but is it just me or is that sole....slightly off? seems to have a squarish look....i could be crazy....lol....ornot...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

seems like they're changing the shape.
smh.gif
still nice, but obviously not on the same level as royals or purps. that said, i will add these to thecollection.

on another note, hear is my updated posite collection. had to let go of my royals cause they were half size too small. will get em again one day tho.

16htev8.jpg

28uo5k2.jpg

2cnfcx2.jpg

25zqm38.jpg

opbuu.jpg

2e518yg.jpg

Charm - dope posites dude

.....i know there's a small difference in those coppers, that sole is sitting a bit too high compared to all the other foam ones. it could just be the sizeof that particular copper pair......who knows. but it still won't stop me from copping.

thanks fellas. i understand why they chose this c/w, being as tho it looks like a penny & all so it makes sense although a little gimmicky. other thanthat, i would not have went with this c/w. so many other possibilities. this copper color is just not all that exciting after u see it for the 1st time. shouldgrow on u instead of looking worse the more u see em. but like i said, i will cop one pair since they're metallic foams with an icy sole.
grin.gif

That carbonfiber idea looks like it's gonna come out really nice, may look dull though? The OG's have a gloss.

Back
Top Bottom