THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Coppers are looking right....definitely copping twice..
pimp.gif

also....just got some grails i've been after for a while....starting the posite season off the right way
grin.gif
did u get these from the dude on ISS?

It took me way too long to get my Nike Basketball grails, but better late than never.
pimp.gif

img6270y.jpg

img6307w.jpg

never really a big posite fan beyond the innovation and technology and creativity that went into them foams and evolved into the flightposites and eventrainer posites. But i always give credit when a company is inspired to create and try new materials and design while integregrating technology. But thatbeing said i still bought bunch of em just becuase the shoe was interesting to me. Anyne offer a quick reply on how the new retros hold up. Are they liketanks like the OG posites? or just a bootleg attempt with the saem sticker or ten bucks more?
and SHERLOCK good to see you still knee deep in this thread.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

never really a big posite fan beyond the innovation and technology and creativity that went into them foams and evolved into the flightposites and even trainer posites. But i always give credit when a company is inspired to create and try new materials and design while integregrating technology. But that being said i still bought bunch of em just becuase the shoe was interesting to me. Anyne offer a quick reply on how the new retros hold up. Are they like tanks like the OG posites? or just a bootleg attempt with the saem sticker or ten bucks more?
and SHERLOCK good to see you still knee deep in this thread.
I dont own any OGs, but there is a noticeable difference between the '07 Royal Foam 1s to the Varsity Purple Foam 1s that recently released asfar as thickness of the Foam. The recent Flightposites seem to have the thicker Foam like the '07 release 1s do.

So to answer your question I would say they arent as durable as they used to be....

There's so many great posites in this thread. I'd love to pickup a pair of the Carbon flightposites at some point, but finding a pair at a reasonableprice is pretty much impossible. I got sniped on a pair a few months back, but hopefully I'll get a pair at some point.

As of right now, these are the only posites I have. OG Royal Foamposite Ones and Retro Silver Flightposite Ones. I also had grey Flightposite Ones and a fewdifferent pair of Lebron IV (if they're considered posites), but they were sold along the way.

^
Nice stuff. Keep it up!

Corgie, what's up? S Dubl pretty much summed up the quality question. Even with that, the quality is way better any other sneaker that gets re-released notnamed Reebok (lol).

Sup Positeers!!.....gotta bring this back to page 1....page 4? really? come onnnnnnnnnnn
laugh.gif

broke these out while on vacay from work....

also got my size 12 black foams but u know what the deal is with those....
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
...coming soon...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also....a friend sent me pics of these pro's he has
eek.gif
......, never sawthem before and figured i'd share with y'all since he said it was ok. joints are dope....i'd kill to come across a 11.5-12 in 'em
devil.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn J...those Flights are dope. I wish there was a lil more love for Flightposites so Nike would give us a few more colorways on the retros.

Pros lookin good, I think I've seen em before, maybe even had a pic saved before I lost all my pics recently. Honestly though I think I prefer the releasedversion, or better yet an ice sole.

So when are we going to see the final product on your little Frankenstien experiment?
nerd.gif

Frankensteins are finished....just need to remove some small glue spots with acetone, but i am very satisfied with the end result. definitely should have useda DS pair but oh well....u live and u learn....
grin.gif

.....not gonna lie....this project got me on some mad scientist $#!t now
devil.gif
nerd.gif

FYI...my jobs lighting makes the soles look a lot more yellow than they actually are.
laugh.gif

black soles are indeed translucent...

what a process it was....especially with a worn shoe...not to mention the eggplants soles became extra yellowed from sitting out a few days. first they werestill icey when i started....by the time i went to get them glued they had yellowed some more.....now i gotta seaglow 'em when the sun comes back out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by deliSOLEous

^Pretty sure you're thinking of the ones with a black bottom..

Nice pics nonetheless.
Oh yeah
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
..first time seeing those for me then

Every Foams look better with clear soles
pimp.gif

the purple foams look pretty good with the black sole. the black joints look amazing with the clear one.

if only i had a bunch of extra DS foams to experiment with
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom