THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

If I do flights it'll be the silver pair. But wear whatever dude. You do you.

Sherlock if you do the LbjIV..... No NYC IVs pls.....
grin.gif

that's cheating....

^in the foam 1s, no. in the flightposites, yes.

so bron 4's are the shoes for this weekend?

hmmmmm...i may have to join in on the fits.

I wish I had the all black foam 1's. That shoe had been one of the hardest foams for me to find in brand new condition. I wish I would have picked them upfor close to retail before the spike in prices.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I wish I had the all black foam 1's. That shoe had been one of the hardest foams for me to find in brand new condition. I wish I would have picked them up for close to retail before the spike in prices.
Theyre NICE, i copped by accident lol.

Did a meetup with a guy who said he had the black/army 1's.

Then he showed me the ALL black 1's, in GREAT condition...I had to have them.

^^good stuff...I still could use a pair of gold FP1s.

Haha....the love now for the black 1s. Not many liked em at release...no one liked the matte look. Very dope shoe IMO...glad I got mine for less than retail.

i loved the black look on the foam ones... hated how the black foam pros had a finish that reminded me of trash bags after i had them for a while.
i remember running from georgetown to bmore once i found out that they dropped at a mall early
happy.gif

I regret selling my og pearl foams, that pic up there makes me miss them even more. But if I hadn't sold them I wouldn't have been able to pick up myhoh royal foams. Unfortunately I sold those a couple of months ago as well. I'm not really mIssing those, as long as I keep my regular royals it's allgood. It's crazy how some people were questioning the authenticity on those because of the black on the soles and the blue trim along the Nike swoosh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^good stuff...I still could use a pair of gold FP1s.

Haha....the love now for the black 1s. Not many liked em at release...no one liked the matte look. Very dope shoe IMO...glad I got mine for less than retail.
Thanks, got the flights DS shipped for 90

Happy belated again Fresh...

HustlinFlip....are those PositexBlazers?
sick.gif

not feelin those at all...

Broke Out The OG's Today To Watch Football

And To Pickup These

Size 9.5's........... Need A 10
nerd.gif

Sittin Pretty Now
pimp.gif

Could Go Without The Rest Of The Collec' As Long As I Had This Pile
smokin.gif

^^^

Ill pic up there.

I have yet to pick up a pair of ROYALS.

Im working on that right now though.

Those Big Nikes look alright...no cop for me though.

I agree Flip...the HDs are dope. Might end up snagging a pair sooner or later. I'd love to see a Royal pair with an icey sole
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom