THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^
happy.gif

pro preview.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yooooo Fresh, Never Wear Them, The Game is A Foot (Sherlock Foams?),
what happened to round 2 of the foam fits war? I was hoping to see some good fits guys!!!!!!

This weekend for sure. It was my bday on Saturday so I was on that Calvin Klein look this past weekend. Calling out fresh!!!! Oh shhnaps! It's on cuzin.But yeah, y'all gotta contribute also, we don't wana discourage others from posting stuff in here. Fresh, how bout we pick out a foam that you and Ihave and try to see who's fit comes out "iller" ? You too Sherlock and others. Later

Don't ya true foam heads find funny everybody who use to say foam was wack a few yrs ago are now beasting for foams.

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Don't ya true foam heads find funny everybody who use to say foam was wack a few yrs ago are now beasting for foams.
in my opinion, it's sort of a double edged sword.

i think it's cool people finally came to their senses and realized foamz are ill. the more people interested in them, the better the chances we have ofnike releasing more and stuff like that.

also from what i see on here, the foam heads are some of the chillest folks and most knowledgeable on the board. so that's a huge plus. it makes it sothat any new folks looking to get into foams are getting out on the right foot with good info/advice/and now outfit ideas.
laugh.gif

but on the flipside, there's now a ton more people i have to compete with for pairs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by bigj505

yooooo Fresh, Never Wear Them, The Game is A Foot (Sherlock Foams?),
what happened to round 2 of the foam fits war? I was hoping to see some good fits guys!!!!!!

This weekend for sure. It was my bday on Saturday so I was on that Calvin Klein look this past weekend. Calling out fresh!!!! Oh shhnaps! It's on cuzin. But yeah, y'all gotta contribute also, we don't wana discourage others from posting stuff in here. Fresh, how bout we pick out a foam that you and I have and try to see who's fit comes out "iller" ? You too Sherlock and others. Later
sounds cool... what foam/flight u thinkin about bringin out?

sounds like a great IDEA,

the reason why i didn't post last weekend was because Sat was a rainy day in NYC, and hopefully its a nice weekend..

and Other people yall can contribute also..

lets see some other Outfits PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

in my opinion, it's sort of a double edged sword.

i think it's cool people finally came to their senses and realized foamz are ill. the more people interested in them, the better the chances we have of nike releasing more and stuff like that.

also from what i see on here, the foam heads are some of the chillest folks and most knowledgeable on the board. so that's a huge plus. it makes it so that any new folks looking to get into foams are getting out on the right foot with good info/advice/and now outfit ideas.
laugh.gif

but on the flipside, there's now a ton more people i have to compete with for pairs
laugh.gif
QFT
Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Another one for my -posite fam... 390094328660.

Hurry before this one ends like the last one!
i was super excited reading the title, then i seen the pic and
frown.gif
.....i just don't like that colorway at all. Thanks for the heads up tho, it's always appreciated. is that the same guy that had the foam onesfor $200?

^ I'm not rly a fan of that colorway either. Different seller from the penny foams I posted.

Still searching for black/gum pros...

grin.gif

^i like those alot...might have to try and cop a pair down the line.

FYI im selling sz 13 HOH penny foamposites, hit me up!!!!

Cant front i didnt appreciate foams until recetly....I thought they were cool, i just didnt love em.

I was blinded by JB & the price of foams kept me away.

It wasnt until i found out how DURABLE they were that i realized i needed ALL colors.

If i post an outfit pic do i have to be WEARING it, how bout just folded up real nice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

If i post an outfit pic do i have to be WEARING it, how bout just folded up real nice
laugh.gif
anyone can throw clothes on the bed.... we wana see what your working with. No momo

and Fresh, I'm not that big on other foam kicks like you or sherlock, i got a grip of posites but theyre all foam ones/pros Lbj IV and 2flights.

how bout we do the Lbj IV, doesnt matter what color. laundry this weekend so...
eyes.gif
but lbj IV if your down?

dope fit sherlock. what the heck is in your hand tho?.... a flute? el oh el.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MJsaver

laugh.gif

how bout we do the Lbj IV, doesnt matter what color. laundry this weekend so...
eyes.gif
but lbj IV if your down?

can we change the shoe?, i only wear LBJ IV's with shorts, and here in NYC, its getting rather chilly lately...

my bad for sounding like a girl
laugh.gif
, but yea i can't do lebron4's, how bout a pair of flightposite?

FP1's to be exact.. let me know whats up yall... weekend is here so
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom