THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Walked through Seoul all day in these

the sole on those supremes look so clean. #salute

On another note, Im picking up doubles for DIRT cheap here in nyc :smokin

alp alp and coordinate coordinate #salute

On another note, I'd like to hear/see some success stories in terms of whitening foam soles here. Anyone ever use the 40vol salon care for whitening?

Go buy yourself a nubuck cleaning kit. You're only going to need the rubber "eraser" type thing. It should pull that off very easily, Ive done this multiple times

As for UNyellowing the soles some, I have used this as well. I haven't used sea glow or whatever else. Just this stuff, apply it with a toothbrush or something, set them into direct sunlight, wait 30-45 minutes, rinse with warm water. It may take 2-3 sessions, but it does make them somewhat icier, not DS, but you will be able to tell a diff

http://www.restoremysneakers.com/sauce

Last edited:
baltimoregutta baltimoregutta and coordinate coordinate thank fellas.

For the sole cleaning, Im going to try this stuff...

Its like 8 bucks and I can pick it up local. A lot of peeps on the 'net say they get great results. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do it during this long weekend.

Anyone looked for the suede posites in store? Looks like they sold out online pretty fast
yea i checked my local spots this morning and they all did raffles and had no pairs for sale. Later i checked times square FL and they sold out of mens and had some kids sizes available

@alp and @CoOrdinate #salute

On another note, I'd like to hear/see some success stories in terms of whitening foam soles here. Anyone ever use the 40vol salon care for whitening?
As long as they arent too yellow.. More near ice blue than piss yellow. Ive had great success using (blue colored) windex.  Spray em em down, use a towl to wipe off the dirt. Then I spray\soak the bottom, and set it on a dishwasher drying rack - to let it dry. I kept my pearls ( wore regularly) icey for about a year plus before I fell off the habit of cleaning them.  The bottom line is this, if you let dirt\grime settle in and sit on the sole - it will turn from ice to yellow. 

any tips on removing light scuffs like these ?
try a magic eraser.  My cough drops were covered with scuffs  those (even had paint on them)..  the magic eraser took them right off. Just dont rub it too hard. .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom