THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

nice pickups loskickking23 loskickking23 , unfortunate that those shooting star foams never released on their own, guess I gotta look for a pack soon.

for today

Thanks ... I actually like both shoes in the pack ... Didn't really like the price tag though... Ended up grabbing mine from a fellow niketalker for good price since I kept failing online

Yeah the pack is nice, I had one in my hands. The lil penny's are dope too but nothing I'd like paying $250 for. Also the packaging is crazy.

I was excited about these when I ordered them.
once they arrived I noticed the separation of the sole and carbon fiber plate on both shoes, on the medial sides.

what glue or adhesive do you guys use for this?

alp alp I think we'd all appreciate a collection pic dude.

coordinate coordinate thanks for the info
im getting a grocery list ready to restore anthracite foams and restore some of the white on both my caro pros

mrdozo mrdozo are you talking about my entire collection or posite sneakers? if you mean posite sneakers I got a collection pic of most of them in here which I did last year.

Just a heads up for 11.5ers... If any of y'all know who smart Simpson is, looks like his whole posite collection is going to be up for grabs soon. Dude has just about every 1 and pro, samples included.

Just a heads up for 11.5ers... If any of y'all know who smart Simpson is, looks like his whole posite collection is going to be up for grabs soon. Dude has just about every 1 and pro, samples included.

It's a sad day...

I just talked to him to. He's looking to move it in bulk. Gonna be almost impossible, but I'm rooting for him. It's a ridiculous collection, just wish it was .5 smaller

He's not going to be able to off in bulk. Too much $$ involved. If he can, good for him.

He would be able to get more money if he sold them seperate but it would take a lot more energy and effort to do that.

He should've put them up while foams were at their peek.

Cats ain't really checkin for foams like they once were......only the true foam heads, which doesn't seem to be many.

Back
Top Bottom