THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

ive had the purple foams since '09 but never had the flights. So happy i finally got them.

ive had the purple foams since '09 but never had the flights. So happy i finally got them.

I wish I could find some retro's for a good price. My OG's sole is separating :smh:

I pray Nike gives all the OG's the proper treatment soon. It's time.

Last edited:
i know we've had a couple "post your foams" threads, but they always seem to die, lets keep one alive for once. this thread is for anybody who loves foamposites, post pics of your 'posite collections, or even if you just have 1 pair, post em up. this is not just for FOAMposite's, when i say posite head i mean people who love anything with the foamposite material (i.e flightposites, ultraposites, clogposites, foamdomes) whatever...

heres some pics i got saved on my computer at work to get it started...

few pics i snapped with my phone when i was cleaning out my closet, trying to organize my shelfs
2gx4v42.jpg

6h55oj.jpg

old pics i took at my old house about a year ago.

missing alot of my posite's but i will post more when i get home and have time to spare
pimp.gif
Excellent collection!!! Posites are my favorite 

Nice to see someone else rocking foams with shorts. I do it all the time

Also, picked up a few boxes from michaels. Slowly trying to get about 50 of them for all of my foams

oh ok, cool. still 2 packs at 500 (plus tax each if you gotta pay) is a lot of change.

nice, I had a pair of the 10 edition but got rid of em because those are far superior

Back
Top Bottom