THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by acidicality

I can hold the money for yall since I ain't playing.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
From all the way in SoCal?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, that way, you would never have to worry about the money.
nerd.gif
I mean, how are we going to give you the money to hold?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

oh wait also, i'm starting up the giant 20 team keeper league. those who are seriously interested (i.e. active managers) shoot me a PM with your e-mail and let's get this thing started!!

does anyone know if this free yahoo live scoring is gonna translate over to basketball as well? 'cause that'd be sick.
I expressed interest in the past. I'll shoot you a PM.

You think I could get a quick summary of how this differs from a regular league? This will be my first "keeper league."
oh okay so we'll be drafting players. you can keep 5. so the deal with keepers is that you gotta factor in age more than anything.
for example, you can really make a case that danny granger is much better than kobe bryant as a keeper player, since i think we all can agree bryant hasmaybe 5 good years left while danny g is certainly on the upswing, and will be in the league forquite a while. i think most of the fun goes in seeing a player you pick and keep develop into a fantasy beast. perhaps anthony randolph? roy hibbert? and youcan count on them being on your team until YOU decide to part with them. Just imagine being able to go into every season the next 10 years knowing you'llhave at least have lebron or wade. Also, deciding which players to not keep can be a dillema-- i.e. troy murphy or chris andersen... then seeing them flourishelsewhere.

dunno should be fun. all of you guys are welcome to join.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

but if we get enough people to join, maybe 8-10 guys. i'd be down to set it up. as far as money.. either we decide on one person to hold the money or pay up in the end. problem with the last one is that lots of excuses will be made at the end and payment will be prolonged for the winner
I'm down for that. I just don't want to be the one to set that up. If you could set that up menace, that'd be appreciated. I already have my hands tied with being the commish for our Warriors League and being the commish with my other money league with friends.

I wouldn't mind paying the person at the end. I trust the regulars here.
pimp.gif
yo i wouldn't mind making it. i just need to learn if more people are interested in joining. i'll say the cut off date would be a weekfrom now to see if we got enough interested people to join for the money league.

So as of right now, I see these people interested in a money league.

dont be a menace
KL9
Paul Is On Tilt

Who else?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Remember once upon a time when season threads were outlawed on NT?
laugh.gif

I'm reading the old thread where we were stating our arguments for season threads.
laugh.gif

Season-long threads and Game threads: DISCUSS

pimp.gif

you went in like a lawyer
laugh.gif

also how much money are we talking?
What can I say? I wanted to keep the Warriors Thread and other season threads alive.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So as of right now, I see these people interested in a money league.

dont be a menace
KL9
Paul Is On Tilt

Who else?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

also how much money are we talking?
i say somewhere around $10-20 since it's our first time doing a money league.

btw i wanna try that *edit can't say it? lock erz or w/e it's called.. anyone got invites?

Sorry I was out of power for five and a half hours.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

yeah that's fine, I was saying I could get in between those times too if necessary, it's all good, it's probably going to be weekend anyways.

I would do money-league, but... no paypal
nerd.gif

was just watching kron4, radnich reported something about larry ellison and his group approaching chris cohan about buying the warriors. i know this is oldnews about the team moving to sf and what not, but hopefully the fact that it's being reported over and over means that these are the beginning steps inthe negotiations of a new ownership.

if anybody has any praying pics, feel free to break them out.

I pray that someone buys the warriors and move them to S.F!!
SF WARRIORS ONCE AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom