THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Coulda sworn both Turiaf & Randolph started the 3rd qtr together the other game.

Didnt really matter who we threw out there tho. Scola & Landry were killing everybody that guarded them.
Oh yeah, you're right. I just remembered Damon Bruce on KNBR saying that Randolph was slotted at center so I thought that Ronny would havebeen the default center if he was in. Now thinking about it, Ronny was out there to start the 2nd half. Biedrins was benched to start the 2nd half. My bad.

Don's first mistake was starting both Ronny and Andris on opening night. He could have used Mikki Moore as a back-up had Randolph really been injured, IMO.Mikki had a DNP, so I don't fully believe what's coming out of the mouths from the offices in Golden State.

Randolph played just below 10 minutes and from what I've heard, he altered shots, sparked the team and also made a buzzer beating 3 at the end of thesecond quarter. Now, I didn't see the game, but sounds healthy for me.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Didn't Nelson say Biedrins was the best big man he's ever coached... and Nelson coached Dirk Nowitzki and Patrick Ewing?
laugh.gif
I'm not sure, but I know he's had a bond withDirk and his family so I'd assume Dirk maintains the status of the best one...I sure as hell hope so though.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Don's first mistake was starting both Ronny and Andris on opening night. He could have used Mikki Moore as a back-up had Randolph really been injured, IMO. Mikki had a DNP, so I don't fully believe what's coming out of the mouths from the offices in Golden State.

Randolph played just below 10 minutes and from what I've heard, he altered shots, sparked the team and also made a buzzer beating 3 at the end of the second quarter. Now, I didn't see the game, but sounds healthy for me.
Bingo. No point in mikki more having a DNP.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Didn't Nelson say Biedrins was the best big man he's ever coached... and Nelson coached Dirk Nowitzki and Patrick Ewing?
laugh.gif
I'm not sure, but I know he's had a bond with Dirk and his family so I'd assume Dirk maintains the status of the best one...I sure as hell hope so though.

At 18, Biedrins became the youngest player ever drafted by the Warriors.

Nelson has called him possibly "the best big man I've ever coached."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/12/08/SPGBGMS1A41.DTL#ixzz0VSsHpfKf

What kills me is that Warriors fans hate Murphy and cheer for Biedrins. Murphy is 100x better than Biedrins will ever be.

Murphy's a beast. He's an automatic double double. Dude is a rebounding machine and got 3 pt range. I just didn't like Murphy at the time becauseMurphy wanted to keep his statistical average at a double double for incentives at the end of one season, I forget what year it was. But there's no denyingMurphy's skill.

I hate this team so much. F Rowell for effing this team up so bad. At least before we used to be really fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom