THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/10099/10099
Stephen Jackson Trade Talk

October 28, 2009 4:44 PM

By Chris Broussard

For now, this is a rumor because I haven't verified it with sources close to the situation, but I've been told by a few people around the league that the Stephen Jackson trade talk is heating up. I'm told that Golden State is mulling several offers, and one person told me he expects something to happen within the next few days. I don't know the particulars of any supposed offers, but I'm told Cleveland, Denver, San Antonio, New Orleans and the Los Angeles Clippers are all interested in Jackson.

Golden State wants Zydrunas Ilgauskas from Cleveland, but the Cavs aren't willing to give him up because they need him to back up Shaq. The Warriors would like Manu Ginobili from the Spurs, but I can't see the Spurs parting with Manu. I'm told the Warriors' discussions with Denver were brief because Jackson's $7.65 million salary doesn't fit under their $7.4 million trade exception.

Stay tuned...
I can see Cleveland getting desperate for SJax.

Only see it happening right before the trade deadline if Cleveland, Denver, or SA haven't played as well as they thought they would, or if NOor LA plays really well and needs something to push them over the top. Don't really see any team taking the risk on Jack this early, but definitely lateron in the season.

^doubt it.
who the hell can create their own shot on the cavs?
hell, even lebron has trouble making his jumpshots. sometimes.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Who else is he?
Not 100% sure..but I think he's 80JerryRice80 aka 92 and some other troll name in the 9er thread.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Really? I dont think so. But, obviously, Im not sure.

Originally Posted by KL9

Boys Noize/DL, when are you getting your screen-name back? I thought it was 3 months...?
Yeah, I was told 3 months. I don't even know how long it's been
laugh.gif

I'm just going to stick with this one but I'd want my account back... for principle's sake.
smh.gif

btw, I am not sorry for quoting that picture. It was hilarious.

i know people are unhappy with SJAX, but quit the booing. and can someone tell me why sjax for ilgauskas makes any sense?

Curry played well as a rookie starter. Made some mistakes, but c'mon...he's a rookie.

These guys however, are opening day bums:

1. Corey Maggette
2. Andris Biedrins
3. Ronny Turiaf

smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

not worried about it
Monta had a nice game
Curry was good
Bukes was solid

And we're one step closer to Terrico White...

Wait, who!?!?!

I don't know what makes me more mad: Maggette jacking up shots when he isn't hitting them or Nelson leaving Maggette in the game. Absolutelyridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom