THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

I hope to God you guys win tomorrow, I don't think I can handle the Warriors and Mavs getting embarrassed, and Niners losing.

I think I'm the first one to already make a drop in Paul's league,
laugh.gif
, Big Z looking real lame.

Warrior regulars,
pimp.gif
, season starting tomorrow...Can't wait!

Monta > Brooks
Curry > Brooks
Jackson > Battier
Rob Kurz > Chuck Hayes
Biedrins > Scola

Warriors bench > Rockette's bench.

pimp.gif

Nothing I'd love more than to see those dumbholes go 0-2, because Mavs probably ending 0-2 too.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The loyalty question is ******ed. Clearly those of us who still post should be enough as is. Considering how bad we were last year.

Anyway, since I'm awaiting a 4 hour meeting, I'll entertain him with an answer.

Move from Chicago in 1993 to the Bay Area. Couldn't get WGN and had SportsChannel, therefore, began following the Warriors. Season tickets or mini-seasontickets began in 1998. Have been on and off depending on cash and what's going on in my life or my families life.

Now, go away.

As for the current Warriors, it was fun to watch CWebb stick up for us against Chuck's prediction of the Clippers being the most improved team record wise.Chuck said both LAC and OKC would finish ahead of us...obviously, the under dog role works. I'd prefer having absolutely no expectations predicated on theteam DOES develop and mold the younger guys into good spots.

HOU coming of a b2b where they looked terrible...trap game. Hopefully we come out strong and not flat. Whose making the game thread?

Can't wait to get this midterm and homework finished. After I get out of class at 7, I'm going straight home! Too bad I have 2 homework assignments duetomorrow also. Ugggh, but still excited nonetheless.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Yo warrior fans, do you mind if i ask what the fan loyalty was like before the 07 playoff stint?
*ignore*
Its almost impossible with the amount of screen names this guy has.

Boys Noize/DL, when are you getting your screen-name back? I thought it was 3 months...?

I'm pumped too, I'm actually kind of more pumped for the Warriors than I was for Mavs last night, maybe partially since I haven't seen Curry playlive yet.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/10099/10099
Stephen Jackson Trade Talk

October 28, 2009 4:44 PM

By Chris Broussard

For now, this is a rumor because I haven't verified it with sources close to the situation, but I've been told by a few people around the league that the Stephen Jackson trade talk is heating up. I'm told that Golden State is mulling several offers, and one person told me he expects something to happen within the next few days. I don't know the particulars of any supposed offers, but I'm told Cleveland, Denver, San Antonio, New Orleans and the Los Angeles Clippers are all interested in Jackson.

Golden State wants Zydrunas Ilgauskas from Cleveland, but the Cavs aren't willing to give him up because they need him to back up Shaq. The Warriors would like Manu Ginobili from the Spurs, but I can't see the Spurs parting with Manu. I'm told the Warriors' discussions with Denver were brief because Jackson's $7.65 million salary doesn't fit under their $7.4 million trade exception.

Stay tuned...

I can see Cleveland getting desperate for SJax.

Back
Top Bottom