THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

and to add more to the thread....i haven't talked about it recently at all, but me and that girl have been really starting to connect for the past 2 months or so
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, none of that *@!%%##+ from when I posted about it earlier.
laugh.gif
last time we were working in the lab together alone and she was asking me suggestions for places to eat outside of school, part of me felt it was an invitation to ask her out, but I couldn't summon up the courage
smh.gif
...next time I'm with her alone I'll probably ask her out one last time, wish me luck
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks NTL. I've got to ask you how you optimize it better than me. I don't really understand the whole "dither" and "transparency" and other stuff I see when using PS. What do you look for when optimizing a .gif? Help a guy out?
laugh.gif

acid, I though you gave up on the chick. But anyway, good luck my man. May the power of Devean be with you!
pimp.gif

^Props to paul for helping us out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Acid, you're better off giving up on the girl. man the %%$* up brah.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

yo paul, do you think i can get an avy request? only if you got time though.
Do you mind waiting like a week? I mean, I'll try to get it done when I can, but I have a few requests ahead of you and combined with me working graveyards, it's hard to find time to get them done. I'll wait for my day off or something to get them done.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

all these blue boarders yellow fonts got me thinkin its the same person postin!!
laugh.gif

i passed my ASVAB..
pimp.gif
It's my default
laugh.gif
. It's just the same colorway that I'm using for Warriors related avys. If someone tells me to use a different colorway, then I will, but so far no one has said anything specific (except for Luong and he asked for the exact same colorway
laugh.gif
).

Congrats on passing the ASVAB!
pimp.gif

I'm gonna catch this last game today, I guess I wouldn't mind a win, although we should lose to be behind Sacramanto
smh.gif

I ordered the KD2's last night, gave in after reading the KD article in that other thread and also the pricetag, might try balling in them.

DEVEANNNNNN AHSDIOGJASOIDFHDSAOIGJDSOIFAHOIDSAJGOIDSFOISDJIAHGOIDSJFdsa

aHGSIDFJSAOIDHGOIDSAJFOIDSHGOIDSAJFOIHDSAIGJDSAHFDSIJFDSJFDSAFds

GEORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

George is on fire,
smh.gif
@ him being the only one keeping us in the game.

Brandan Wright was left hanging on that high five
laugh.gif

mistah fab
laugh.gif

They're not passing it to George enough
smh.gif
, he clearly got the hot hand but he never gets to touch the ball (pause)
smh.gif

game was boring. haha monta played terribly. haha stephen was off and fan appreciation was wack. sales were wack all big sizes, haha. had fun though

Back
Top Bottom