THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Huge loss, makes tomorrow night in Portland a tremendous game because we have to win that to maintain the tiebreaker and assure we avoid the Lakers no matter what Spurs do

koolaidman.gif

GIFSoup sucks. Not a fan of the label at the bottom. And when I see other .gifs from GIFSoup, the quality is crappy.

Somebody give me the video clip.

had ton of fun at the arena last night, just got home from my boys house in oakland.. ended up not going to school gotta study for my ASVAB

met cool ppl, ppl were giving me a ton of %@!@ throughout the 2nd half as the warriors were coming back..
when durant missed the 3 ... my reaction was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
cuz i was telln ppl how durant got ice in his veins..
green shouldn't have passed up the open look, durants look was open but seemed forced

wish i brought my better lens but they told me its too big.. so i brought my stock lens
sick.gif
and once i got in the arena i realized i couldve just put the other lens in my pocket... they didn't check us?? last game i went to they checked us..

heres some pics.. sorry for the OD on pics in advance..
laugh.gif

randolph nd westbrook
pimp.gif

peep the score nd time remaining..
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

overall.. well worth my $35 for the ticket.. $20 on the food though....
mad.gif
tired.gif

the only thing the people around me agreed with the whole night was when i mentioned you guys are in for a treat witnessing a future hall of famer.. no not curry.. maybe.. i was talkn bout Durant
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I try to eat before i go to games, or sneak in food. its def. not worth it at the arena, but im glad you had fun.

I rock with Freschetta at home, so I don't need to get that at the games.

Can't really go wrong w/ chicken/fries ever.

Back
Top Bottom