THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

15225b6449ab94a2c8097967b3584f7e09aeecf.gif

Record with Curry over the past 14 games - 6-6
Record with Monta over the past 14 games - 3-5
Record without Monta over the past - 4-2

I don't like Monta for the team, but I don't like those points that Kawakami makes. Team in the long run would be better without him, but this team isn't better without him.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't like Monta for the team, but I don't like those points that Kawakami makes. Team in the long run would be better without him, but this team isn't better without him.
Couldnt have said it better myself.  I whole heartedly agree with this.  The only hard thing for me is that I actually really like Monta a lot as a player (if you judge him individually, without taking team fit into account).

you know as a warriors fan im not embarassed of their losing record this year. I am however embarassed of that celebration when don nelson became the all time winning coach....smh.. one of the most pathetic moments in nba history... I was a nelson fan even looked past the fact he drove away a player who could have been one of the franchises all time greats in chris webber. But the way he has coached upon his return is god awful and horrible...

It was only right that devean george would be right by his side celebrating like they won a title or some @+@$...

Wizards and Pistons are both winning right now. Teams are trying to help the Warriors finish with the 3rd worst record and this dumb team can't follow
smh.gif

[h1]UC Irvine names Turner head men's basketball coach[/h1]

UC Irvine named Russell Turner its new headmen's basketball coach on Friday.
Turner comes to the Anteaters after six seasons as an assistant with the NBA'sGolden State Warriors. He's also been an assistant at Stanford (2000-04) andWake Forest (1994-2000).

"We look forward to the excitement that Russell will bring to our program,"said athletic director Mike Izzi. "He has worked in successful programs,gaining valuable knowledge from Hall of Fame-caliber coaches and has thrivedin academic settings."

Turner replaces Pat Douglass, who served the previous 13 seasons as UCIrvine's head coach.

Back
Top Bottom