THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

UPDATE

25pt, 13 ast, 7 reb, 7 stl (and freakin Tolliver just took a rebound away from him
mad.gif
)

^ Only 3 and 3 (needed) now. Still hasn't gotten anything in the fourth though. Almost five mins in too.

Congrats Nellie. Now its time to fire his %$! and not win another game for the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

dland...

2qxlx0n.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks buddy.  Really appreciate it.  Hope it didnt take too long.

That's one sick avy, Paul.  Too bad you wasted it on Bob Fitzgerald instead of making it for me.  

Please tell me how I recognized Jaymee Sire driving her Toyota Solara down Franklin St. wearing stunna shades.  I watch CSN too much ...
You never ask. That could have been you.
laugh.gif

Detroit won again and Washington lost. The Warriors, Wizards, and Kings all are at 24-54 with 4 games remaining. The only team I can see the Kings beating is the Clippers. Warriors need Clippers to lose to the Kings, then turn around and beat the Warriors for the Kings to get the tie breaker. The Wizards already own the tie-breaker with the Warriors, so they need to just win one more game. Also, the Kings play the Lakers on the last game of the season. Lakers will most likely sit all the starters
pimp.gif
. The Wizards finish with the Knicks and Pacers, that's at least one more win for them. Warriors SHOULD get a top 4 pick.

Back
Top Bottom