THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

^
indifferent.gif

I guess you didnt really read much of what I wrote did you DP? Show me where I wrote anything about hot finishes. 
All I am saying is if we dont get Nelson the record, we might have to suffer through another season with him.  Get him the record so we can get him the hell out of here.  We will not be a winning team until he is gone.....regardless of who we draft.

Originally Posted by dland24

If we dont win another game this season, next year will be the EXACT same as this year. Horrible team....horrible coach.....dim future.
I guess that's completely different from what I said.  According to you, if this team does not win another game this season, they will be horrible next season.  I just assumed that meant, if the team finished well, they would win a championship next season.  I was waay off.

If you actually believe the record has anything to do with Nelson coming back then
laugh.gif
@ you. The only way he's not the coach is if he is fired.

nice sig DP. i'll copy it in the off season thread. looks a little purple towards the middle though.

and DP's right. no way Nellie's gonna walk away from that kind of money with or without the record. hell i hope we lose out all the remaining games for a chance of a high draft pick. don't really know anything about the players y'all been talking about though
laugh.gif

I think its common belief that the Warriors would not fire Nelson before he has the record. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.

He's getting the record. They will beat Wolves or Clippers. It would be better if they lost both, but those teams are actually worse than the Warriors. If the team is sold, I believe, he'll be fired with or without the record.

Hey Bob Fitzgerald, I know it was hard announcing such a crappy game but geez.  Relax.

What does winning out prove?  That Curry, Williams, Morrow, Maggette, Hunter can beat teams that are tanking?  That's great but I'd rather add talent to the roster than get meaningless victories.

I just want Nelson to get the record so we dont have any reservation firing his %*@ after the season ends. One more win is all I want. Its not like I hope we win every game from here on out.

I don't think anyone wants us to LOSE every single game left either. We're beating the Wolves tomorrow to get Nelson the record. Just don't "upset" the Clippers/Thunder/Utah/Portland the rest of the way.

maybe im the only 1 on this but i just dont care if they win or lose anymore. Giants are back and makes me forget about the pathetic warriors.

I knew the team trip for a White House Tour instead of shoot around was going to affect tonight's game.

They didn't even meet Obama. Fail. Haha.

I hope Hollins could come with the same kind of energy that McGee did. The Wolves have 4 bigs that they can throw at the Warriors, so hopefully some good can come. I know their bigs are totally different, so I'm not expecting the same outcome.

I hope Hollins could come with the same kind of energy that McGee did. The Wolves have 4 bigs that they can throw at the Warriors, so hopefully some good can come. I know their bigs are totally different, so I'm not expecting the same outcome.

Back
Top Bottom