THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

speaking of KDs, bought the wht/blk/orange cw during F&F. any chance i can get those signed if i go to the game on the 11th? and i'll probably wear em to the game, will it be weird if i take off my shoe and ask him to sign it if i get the opportunity?

If you're considering getting your shoes signed, wouldn't it be smart not wear them at all and keep them DS? Especially with what Franchise said about Durant signing after he shoots around.

Speaking of Franchise, I have a request for you. Post your signed items, I know you got tons. Don't hold back, if you got a purse signed by Doug Christie, I wanna see that too.

Originally Posted by What up

If you're considering getting your shoes signed, wouldn't it be smart not wear them at all and keep them DS? Especially with what Franchise said about Durant signing after he shoots around.

Speaking of Franchise, I have a request for you. Post your signed items, I know you got tons. Don't hold back, if you got a purse signed by Doug Christie, I wanna see that too.
I second that request. Lets see it Franchise!!

well i don't wanna bring shoes to the game and have to bring a backpack/bag everywhere. usually i just leave my crappy sweater in my seat and grab my food. if i do wear it, i'll probably just clean it when i get home.

and franchise, did you get those signed at a game? not really sure where to go for the other teams, the tunnel behind the basket?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Paul, you got spare time to do one more avy?
nerd.gif
Yeah, I'll have time to make another avy. Give me your request. I'll get it to you when I get it done.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

speaking of KDs, bought the wht/blk/orange cw during F&F. any chance i can get those signed if i go to the game on the 11th? and i'll probably wear em to the game, will it be weird if i take off my shoe and ask him to sign it if i get the opportunity?
Actually now that I think about it, they don't allow shoes to be signed at the game. It's BS, but they don't allow it. Sorry chr1scross for saying otherwise.

Speakingof Franchise, I have a request for you. Post your signed items, I knowyou got tons. Don't hold back, if you got a purse signed by DougChristie, I wanna see that too.
Alright I'll see what pictures I have on my computer and post them.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Actually now that I think about it, they don't allow shoes to be signed at the game. It's BS, but they don't allow it. Sorry chr1scross for saying otherwise.

How do they enforce this? They don't allow you to bring 'em in the arena? Do the opposing players know about this?
mad.gif

How'd you get your pair(s) signed? Was it at a game/after game/greet/or just ran into him? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance.
smokin.gif

i tune in and we're in the lead? c'mon now, we need to pile up those ping pong balls.

and damn these clip announcers are horrible.

btw franchise how'd you get your KD shoes signed?

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

How do they enforce this? They don't allow you to bring 'em in the arena? Do the opposing players know about this?
mad.gif

How'd you get your pair(s) signed? Was it at a game/after game/greet/or just ran into him? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance.
smokin.gif
You can bring them into the arena, but there is security standing with you by the tunnel and they strictly enforce the no shoes/basketball policy.

I got the shoes signed because I knew KD was at a certain place when he was in Sacramento. Twitter is awesome for that kind of stuff.
laugh.gif

thanks for the info FRAN55 I'll bring my ASG or Creamsicles if they come in by the 11th and try to sneak it in...

and you've probably heard this a thousand times but dope KD autograph collection.. ur whole collection is probably insane.
pimp.gif

all I have are a pair of And 1s signed by Monta, a rookie poker chip signed by Monta, and a 8x10... monta.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom