THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

^ Here's another funny quote

Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, took some stabs at competitor SAP (NYSE: SAP). "Every quarter we grab huge chunks of market share from SAP," he commented. "SAP's most recent quarter was the best quarter of their year, only down 15%, while Oracle's application sales were up 21%. But SAP is well ahead of us in the number of CEOs for this year, announcing their third and fourth, while we only had one."

speaking of tickets -- one of my teachers just sold me two lower level tickets to the April 11 game VS OKC.. one of the only games I'd watch.

Haven't been to a game since "We Believe" Year

Few questions: What are the chances of me getting closer? What are the chances of me getting a pair of KD2s signed by Durant? Any tips on how to maneuver my way through the paparazzi and get a picture/autograph or two? Thanks.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

speaking of tickets -- one of my teachers just sold me two lower level tickets to the April 11 game VS OKC.. one of the only games I'd watch.

Haven't been to a game since "We Believe" Year

Few questions: What are the chances of me getting closer? What are the chances of me getting a pair of KD2s signed by Durant? Any tips on how to maneuver my way through the paparazzi and get a picture/autograph or two? Thanks.
Get to the arena before the doors open. Run down to the tunnel and Durant will sign as he goes back in after he warms up. KD is a real chill dude so it shouldn't be a problem.

Going to the game tonight,
pimp.gif

Anyone else going?

Are you guys still hoping you can "catch up" the Timberwolves for the #2 odds or are you now just worried about Washington and Detroit catching you?

The reason I say this is because we're closer to the Nets (5 games away) than we are to y'all (6 games).

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Paul, Can u make me an avy?

with this GIF
Looks like using a greyscale doesn't shrink the file size enough. I uploaded just a minimized greyscale of this .gif to Yuku and it's still over 200kb.
smh.gif

Maybe when NT moves away from Yuku and we go to a new platform, you can think of using this scene as a .gif again. But as long as we're on Yuku, looks like it isn't going to happen.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Paul, Can u make me an avy?

with this GIF
Looks like using a greyscale doesn't shrink the file size enough. I uploaded just a minimized greyscale of this .gif to Yuku and it's still over 200kb.
smh.gif

Maybe when NT moves away from Yuku and we go to a new platform, you can think of using this scene as a .gif again. But as long as we're on Yuku, looks like it isn't going to happen.
ohwell.gif

thanks for trying

Back
Top Bottom