pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Have to turn that into an avy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

this has nothing to do with warriors but Nets only had 1,016 at their game tonight wow and i thought oakland a's had bad attendance
laugh.gif
Well there was a huge snow storm right?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

this has nothing to do with warriors but Nets only had 1,016 at their game tonight wow and i thought oakland a's had bad attendance
laugh.gif
idk i hope so. they were clowning on nets on sports center

laugh.gif
Damn they're building a new arena for that team too huh

on another note

NBA Wants Ellison To Buy Warriors

Feb 10, 2010 9:52 PM EST

Talk of the Warriors being sold to Oracle's Larry Ellison continues to surface, as David Aldridge discussed a potential sale on Wednesday.

"Larry Ellison has been trying to buy the Warriors for five to six years now," wrote Aldridge. "And he's still trying to do it, it's just a matter of finding a price that Chris Cohan is comfortable with. I know that the league would very much like Larry Ellison to buy that team obviously as a guy with a lot of not only money but interest. You want people who are interested in running the basketball side of things and I think that's just a matter of when, not if that gets done."

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

on another note

NBA Wants Ellison To Buy Warriors

Feb 10, 2010 9:52 PM EST

Talk of the Warriors being sold to Oracle's Larry Ellison continues to surface, as David Aldridge discussed a potential sale on Wednesday.

"Larry Ellison has been trying to buy the Warriors for five to six years now," wrote Aldridge. "And he's still trying to do it, it's just a matter of finding a price that Chris Cohan is comfortable with. I know that the league would very much like Larry Ellison to buy that team obviously as a guy with a lot of not only money but interest. You want people who are interested in running the basketball side of things and I think that's just a matter of when, not if that gets done."

hope it goes thru.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

laugh.gif
Damn they're building a new arena for that team too huh

Do ya'll live under a rock?  You haven't heard of the giant blizzard hitting the east coast?  Thousands of people are snowed in.  They had like 30 inches of snow in about 14 hours. 

laugh.gif
They do.  Back in 2003, I went to two ALDS games in Oakland....showed up to the stadium an hour before the game...with no tickets....and got tickets in the lower level. 

laugh.gif
at Demarcus and Chang.

Did you guys watch Aziz Ansari's Intimate Moments For A Sensual.Evening? It's hilarious even though I've heard like 75% of the jokes before.

laugh.gif
at Demarcus and Chang.

Did you guys watch Aziz Ansari's Intimate Moments For A Sensual.Evening? It's hilarious even though I've heard like 75% of the jokes before.
It was alright.  I was all happy when I got it in HD, then the end cut off
mad.gif

CJ Watson balled outta control when he was on my fantasy squad. Watson deserves his tickets.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't believe I missed this game lol. Anyone got a vid of the last rebound and when the celebrated? I saw it on SC and it was nice seeing the team happy for him.

Back
Top Bottom