THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

the boxscore on nba.com doesnt show that last rebound by curry
frown.gif

And he is only a rookie. I wouldn't mind building this team around Steph. I think I'm going to start going to games again
sick.gif

This may be an overreaction based on his recent play, but I am no longer convinced that drafting John Wall (if the opportunity presents itself) would be the best choice for this franchise.

Originally Posted by dland24

This may be an overreaction based on his recent play, but I am no longer convinced that drafting John Wall (if the opportunity presents itself) would be the best choice for this franchise.

ive been saying draft Turner for the longest

You draft the best player available and make a draft day trade if necessary.

Or hope Curry grows the predicted 2 more inches.

They could always trade down. Or take John Wall and try to trade him along with Maggette to whoever drafts Turner and another player.

Originally Posted by daprescription

They could always trade down. Or take John Wall and try to trade him along with Maggette to whoever drafts Turner and another player.
Yup. Just trade down. There will be a taker for Wall if the Warriors have the opportunity to take him. Only way they shouldn't do it is if Turner gets taken above Wall, which probably won't happen.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

You draft the best player available and make a draft day trade if necessary.

Or hope Curry grows the predicted 2 more inches.
#1 overall pick + Maggette would probably yield a hell of a lot

Eh, even if Curry grows those two inches is he gonna be able to guard all the 2s?
I still do like the idea of John Wall.

They should rade Monta for a legit big man.

Someone like Bosh, Al Jefferson, Brook Lopez, etc.

Then draft Turner.

Then they'd be building their team around Curry/Turner/Bosh or whoever.

Back
Top Bottom