THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

well, apparently, curry was able to get some tickets for Chappelle
laugh.gif
My brother called me and told me that he was driving in Oakland and stopped to let pedestrians cross. He saw Curry, Tolliver, and Hunter walk right in front of his car.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

well, apparently, curry was able to get some tickets for Chappelle
laugh.gif
My brother called me and told me that he was driving in Oakland and stopped to let pedestrians cross. He saw Curry, Tolliver, and Hunter walk right in front of his car.
Wouldn't surprise me if one or a few of those guys live around Lake Merritt.  I think that's where Goose lives (in the same building as nelly no less)

As for the cold....hope yours doesn't turn into a sinus infection too.  I was out of commission for like 2 weeks and the cold aspect wasn't even that bad.

Monta Ellis (knee) will not play Wednesday against the Clippers.

AnMRI on Tuesday revealed that Ellis' knee injury is a mild sprain, so he will return before long. C.J. Watson isexpected to start Wednesday's game in Ellis' place, while Stephen Curryand Anthony Morrow should also see a bump in their minutes.

^ Man these writers are dumb. Steph already plays nearly 48 minutes a night most nights and he's supposed to get a bump in minutes? Morrow's second game back and he gets nearly 48 and a bump is supposed to mean the full 48? Only reason he sat was because of foul trouble and the only reason he came back in was because of Watson's worse foul trouble.

Only person who should be getting a bump in minutes is Hunter. Let him rest Turiaf and/or Biedrins at least 8 minutes a game and then they can go with a Turiaf/Biedrins frontcourt to end the game. They seem to play well together in the beginning, so why not end with it? And resting them with Hunter and Tolliver ensures that they won't be too gassed to finish the game.

I know everyone seems to think John Wall is going to be a stud and hopefully a Warrior next season. But I have a question for you guys. What makes you think the backcourt of Wall and Curry/Monta would work any better than the backcourt of Curry and Monta?

Obviously, if we draft Wall, either Monta or Curry HAVE to go. Period. So why would a combination of Wall and one of the two be any better than what we have now?

I would trade both if I'm the Warriors. Try to move Monta and Curry for a solid 2 that can defend and make an open shot.

I don't think it's any secret that I like Curry over Ellis. That being said, I would take Wall over both even if he can't shoot.

I believe a center would be better.

Buike can fill in that perimeter defender.

Hell, get a real coach before any shakeups.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I would move him for a decent SG/SF. Someone that can shoot (not necessarily a scorer), but a good perimeter defender.

not when we already have the King on our team though

Wall
Curry
George
Randolph
(insert new center here)

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom