THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

eek.gif
@ that girl with the big knockers

I'm not surprised. With the way Nelson was playing Ellis it was bound to happen. How hard is it to rest these guys 2 minutes at the start of the last quarter? Not even calling timeouts for them to rest. Such a stingy %!%@+*+ with those timeouts like it's going to be close every game.

And stupid Fitz talking about how they would need 10 players. They had nine dudes this game and Karl didn't even play any minutes. Watson was in foul trouble and sucking, so fine. But he doesn't rest any of the starters until Monta is injured, Karl doesn't rest Curry or Morrow at all, and Hunter couldn't spell Biedrins or Turiaf for more than a minute? If he plays just a couple the last quarter then they could go with that combo (Turiaf/Biedrins) to finish the game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Barkley.

Johnson: "Terry with 36."
Barkley: "Everybody has 35 on GS."

Barry: "That's unfortunate (on Monta getting injured)
Barkley: "Because they're gonna make a run at the playoffs with him?"

Playing Monta full 48 mins every game at this point is just
smh.gif
.  This organzation is just (&*#$( crazy.
laugh.gif

This organization is crazy but what other choice is there besides riding Monta until the wheels fall off? If he was averaging 40 minutes instead of "48" the Warriors wouldn't be in these games (that they still end up losing).

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Wall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Evan "E.T. Extra Terrestrial" Turner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wall would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in a fast paced offense like the Warriors. I still like Turner more, but I think Wall is going to be better.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Wall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Evan "E.T. Extra Terrestrial" Turner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wall would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in a fast paced offense like the Warriors. I still like Turner more, but I think Wall is going to be better.

exactly how i feel

Back
Top Bottom