The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I cant believe broke mfkr's tryna resell these for a $10 profit smh.

I'll give these fools retail plus a pack of camel crushes for their "troubles" lol

Well if they got them on reebok for 70 bucks...there is profit to be made.

But they still trash.

I'm sure a few did, not all of them. We see it all the time. I see AF1s and Jays selling for $20-$40 above retail all the time. Everyone wants to be into shoes and selling shoes but no one can do simple math.

problem with today is that everyone thinks they can be a reseller even if they make a quick buck and barely profit

hope they get stuck with these shoes and have to eventually sell at retail or under even. questions don’t have any resell value and most are gonna forget about this release in a couple days

Looks like Hibbett’s has extras, even after the raffle. F the resellers. The time to make money off these was earlier this year until the beginning of December. Things were selling for $300+ on Stockx after the last pushback. I had a bid for $175 and I’m glad the seller didn’t sell. Retail or bust, and these resellers are busters. $20 dollar profiteers 😂.

Wow, everything OOS right at 7. Looks like Shoe Palace dropped their stock before 7 cause everything except a few sizes were sold out before that. Only fitting to end 2020 with one last L.

Damn, I got a charge, but no confirmation from hibbet yet.
hopefully I’m good.

really like those, missed out on the laker Lebron 8s yesterday, but I actually like these more.

Whew! Got confirmation from Hibbet!

hopefully the resell prices dont go crazy and real fans of the shoe and players can have them at a decent price.

they on ebay for 170-190 right now.

What a joke this is. All these kids botting these up to sell them for $20 profit in a week and keep real heads from wearing them sooner. Trash, b.

It's not your internet trust me. Its humans with robots. I'm going to Terminate them all like Sarah and John Connor.

Bot owners disgust me and I ain't afraid to tell it to they face when I'm in them fcfs lines

Sometimes I wonder if it is my internet.

I swear the I'm on the sites right at 7am but the stock won't load for 20 to 30 seconds sometimes. With bots in the picture, that 20 to 30 seconds is a lot.

When I saw Hibbet stock, some sizes were sold out immediately.

I wonder when these sites will actually do something about bots.

Back
Top Bottom