The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anybody remember the crazy priced Eastbay exclusives they released back in the day. the Black with diamond joints they were like $ 65,000

lol I'd love to see these retro
Did anyone ever cop thse? I remember seeing them lmao. I had the magazine.

The lows are still everywhere here. I've seen the pearl reds that drop and I'm not impressed. I have a Ds pair from 02 and the '12 release and they both look better in terms of quality

Not feeling the "Bad News" joints. That orange colorway is decent but nothing I'd cop. Hoping the Denver Nuggets colorway returns. Hate I passed when they were up PYS.com some years back.

Not feeling the "Bad News" joints. That orange colorway is decent but nothing I'd cop. Hoping the Denver Nuggets colorway returns. Hate I passed when they were up PYS.com some years back.
They need to release the other nuggets pe colorways that are way better looking

Any word on this event that supposedly taking place in Philly on the 26th? You think Reebok would've officially announced something by now.

Any word on this event that supposedly taking place in Philly on the 26th? You think Reebok would've officially announced something by now.

Yo Dee, I reside here and I got no word of anything yet. I checked retailers, usual suspects such as Villa & Finishline

While I'm waiting for the All-Star pair to release at FNL, I did some searching (like I always do) on eBay Friday, looking for certain colorways. Was able to score these used #1 Draft Pick's for $54 plus ship.

Just got them today and was shocked when I opened the box! These don't look worn at all (if so, maybe once). Soles are still clear! These are AWESOME in person & are TTS for me (true size 11). Now I definitely can't wait for the All-Stars!!!

While I'm waiting for the All-Star pair to release at FNL, I did some searching (like I always do) on eBay Friday, looking for certain colorways. Was able to score these used #1 Draft Pick's for $54 plus ship.

Props on that steal 
smokin.gif

I was doing the same just a few days ago and came across the red/grey Stash Question deadstock for $51 shipped. It was the sellers last pair in my size too! 

Last edited:
Yo Dee, I reside here and I got no word of anything yet. I checked retailers, usual suspects such as Villa & Finishline
Aghhh man maybe it was pushed back? I was hoping it would be sometime around there because I got that week off.. I'll still probably pull up regardless

i've seen a couple of real cheap colabs on ebay all of a sudden, none of the great ones like banners or snake baits though

Back
Top Bottom