The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

i wear an 11 should i buy a 10.5 in the questions then...i got the black and gold ones size 11 and i didn't really have a prob with em but maybe they'd fit better a half a size down???

I had to leave the last 11.5 blk/gold Question at Footlocker because my foot was sliding all over the place. Crazy because I've always bought that size.

Eastbay has a FSR of the white lows that work with their 20% off code, comes out to 92 shipped. The code is on the banner of eastbay homepage.

are the canvas pack going to be in stores like FNL FTL FTA JJ DTLR? I'd like to look at them for i buy them

I think it was a nice touch to make them as clean as possible.  This is the first time they've done this without having to add a third color as an accent. Can't wait to see what the customizing folks will do with them because canvas is easy to work on and that leather toe seems even easier to change.  I bet we'll see a camo themed custom soon
glasses.gif

was able to grab a pair of the red toe (pearlized) that dropped may 2012 off eBay for retail. shoutout to that eBay seller for the deal. that completes my AI question collection. all I need is the red and blue pearlized joints and I'm good

was able to grab a pair of the red toe (pearlized) that dropped may 2012 off eBay for retail. shoutout to that eBay seller for the deal. that completes my AI question collection. all I need is the red and blue pearlized joints and I'm good
sweet pick up my dude, if only I could find a deal as such!

THOSE look much better than the last colorway. They're not as loud 8)

(No diss to those who copped last time tho)

THOSE look much better than the last colorway. They're not as loud 8)

(No diss to those who copped last time tho)

I copped crocus because it goes with my lakers gear plus im a lakers fan but those are a loud shoe...

So is this the SNS second collab?

Back
Top Bottom